I wonder how the Shadow of Enternal guys feel about Mighty No 9 lol.

#1zerooo0Posted 9/3/2013 2:18:14 PM
Mighty No 9 already reached it's PC goal & is on track to reach the console/Wii U version goal. Yet the SoE guys never made it in there 30days. Justice prevails.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 9/3/2013 2:33:19 PM(edited)
You can only blame a kickstarter failing to reach its goals so many times based on the negative press about previously employing a pedophile. After a certain point, they should pause and say, "Maybe people just don't actually want to fund our game."
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#3TransdudePosted 9/3/2013 2:23:04 PM
Just saying, Shadow of the Eternals got through Greenlight on Steam
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#4deimos91Posted 9/3/2013 2:24:52 PM
Transdude posted...

It is not out of pocket though
---
You're a caveman angrily throwing rocks at fire.
#5NovaLevossidaPosted 9/3/2013 2:25:27 PM(edited)
Transdude posted...

That's interesting. It's good that they've been able to make that progress without the Kickstart backing them.

...or do they still need their funding at this point?
---
#6YoyokuKOPosted 9/3/2013 2:25:58 PM
people wanted megaman more.
#7blankempathyPosted 9/3/2013 2:27:53 PM
YoyokuKO posted...
people wanted megaman more.

Shadows of eternal is a pretty niche game. Megaman however is a house hold name. He's up there with mario. Also the fact that he's been heavily neglected over the years makes people want a new game even more.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#8IokuaPosted 9/3/2013 2:30:50 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
You can only blame a kickstarter failing to reach its goals so many times based on the negative press about previously employing a pedophile. After a certain point, they should pause and say, "Maybe people just actually want to fund our game."

The pedo has nothing to do with the failure of their kickstarters, as the first one was already fizzling before that ever happened. It has everything to do with a narrow console aim, and Dennis Dyack.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#9YoyokuKOPosted 9/3/2013 2:31:37 PM
...i don't know though...
i wanted Legends 3 more...MN9 seems to be another scroller...
#10NovaLevossidaPosted 9/3/2013 2:34:56 PM
Iokua posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
You can only blame a kickstarter failing to reach its goals so many times based on the negative press about previously employing a pedophile. After a certain point, they should pause and say, "Maybe people just actually want to fund our game."

The pedo has nothing to do with the failure of their kickstarters, as the first one was already fizzling before that ever happened. It has everything to do with a narrow console aim, and Dennis Dyack.

Whoops, left out the "don't" out of "just actually want to fund our game." The pedophilia charge had a lot of negative press, and I see it a lot in commentary about the kickstarter. However, I wasn't familiar with Dyack's previous work, but I was familiar with the name. The guy behind Too Human! Okay, I can see why they wouldn't want to fun dit.
---