Rayman Legends Wii U: $60. Rayman Legends PC: $40.

#1ZeroRaiderPosted 9/4/2013 6:20:22 PM
Is the Wii U version reaaaally so much better that it's worth a 50% mark-up? I'm skeptical.

There's also the fact that the Wii U version lacks the benefits of PC GPUs being able to force super-sampling, anti-aliasing, etc. You can render Rayman Legends at 4K and downscale it to 1080p on PC and create a really beautiful effect. There's also SweetFX.

Are the Murphy portions worth sacrificing all this superiority and paying $20 more?
#2Numbuh100Posted 9/4/2013 6:21:35 PM
It makes sense. Wii U master race.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#3dragon_suplex_xPosted 9/4/2013 6:22:46 PM
Your math is a tad off young grasshopper.

ZeroRaider posted...
Is the Wii U version reaaaally so much better that it's worth a 50% mark-up? I'm skeptical.

There's also the fact that the Wii U version lacks the benefits of PC GPUs being able to force super-sampling, anti-aliasing, etc. You can render Rayman Legends at 4K and downscale it to 1080p on PC and create a really beautiful effect. There's also SweetFX.

Are the Murphy portions worth sacrificing all this superiority and paying $20 more?

---
But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.
PSN, XBL and Nintendo Network ID: Vertigoink
#4NovaLevossidaPosted 9/4/2013 6:24:59 PM
Hell, for that $40 price point, they were throwing in a free copy of the full game of Rayman Origins for pre-orders of Legends on the PC.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#5Mandrew257Posted 9/4/2013 6:27:16 PM
Numbuh100 posted...

---
"One mistake doesnt make someone an idiot. Its how they DEAL with the mistake that makes them a hero" - Ken Pontac.
#6MarioABDLPosted 9/4/2013 6:50:56 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

---
Proud liver of the Adult Baby Diaper Life!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and aren't ashamed to admit it, put this in your signature.
#7ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:52:03 PM
dragon_suplex_x posted...

ZeroRaider posted...

What's half of 40?

What's the cost of the Wii U version?

What's 20 added to 40?

Something that is $60 is 50% more expensive than something that is $40. The Wii U version of Rayman Legends is 50% more expensive than the PC version.

Nice try, chief.
#8xanthan1Posted 9/4/2013 6:57:05 PM
You forgot something. Console games are almost always more expensive.
#9MirageStrikerPosted 9/4/2013 6:57:58 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
dragon_suplex_x posted...

ZeroRaider posted...

What's half of 40?

What's the cost of the Wii U version?

What's 20 added to 40?

Something that is $60 is 50% more expensive than something that is $40. The Wii U version of Rayman Legends is 50% more expensive than the PC version.

Nice try, chief.

I wanted to say you're wrong but then I realized you're right. Sometimes Math trick people into sticking their heads in their butts.
#10SyCo_VeNoMPosted 9/4/2013 7:01:07 PM
xanthan1 posted...
You forgot something. Console games are almost always more expensive.

Except its only the Wii U edition PS360 are same price as PC
Exactly how its gonna be for Deus Ex there is $20 tacked onto the Wii U edition