Rayman Legends Wii U: $60. Rayman Legends PC: $40.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rayman Legends Wii U: $60. Rayman Legends PC: $40.

User Info: ZeroRaider

ZeroRaider
3 years ago#1
Is the Wii U version reaaaally so much better that it's worth a 50% mark-up? I'm skeptical.

There's also the fact that the Wii U version lacks the benefits of PC GPUs being able to force super-sampling, anti-aliasing, etc. You can render Rayman Legends at 4K and downscale it to 1080p on PC and create a really beautiful effect. There's also SweetFX.

Are the Murphy portions worth sacrificing all this superiority and paying $20 more?

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#2
It makes sense. Wii U master race.
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2

User Info: dragon_suplex_x

dragon_suplex_x
3 years ago#3
Your math is a tad off young grasshopper.

ZeroRaider posted...
Is the Wii U version reaaaally so much better that it's worth a 50% mark-up? I'm skeptical.

There's also the fact that the Wii U version lacks the benefits of PC GPUs being able to force super-sampling, anti-aliasing, etc. You can render Rayman Legends at 4K and downscale it to 1080p on PC and create a really beautiful effect. There's also SweetFX.

Are the Murphy portions worth sacrificing all this superiority and paying $20 more?
But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.
PSN, XBL and Nintendo Network ID: Vertigoink

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#4
Hell, for that $40 price point, they were throwing in a free copy of the full game of Rayman Origins for pre-orders of Legends on the PC.
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
3 years ago#5
Numbuh100 posted...
"One mistake doesnt make someone an idiot. Its how they DEAL with the mistake that makes them a hero" - Ken Pontac.

User Info: MarioABDL

MarioABDL
3 years ago#6
Mandrew257 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
Proud liver of the Adult Baby Diaper Life!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and aren't ashamed to admit it, put this in your signature.

User Info: ZeroRaider

ZeroRaider
3 years ago#7
dragon_suplex_x posted...

ZeroRaider posted...

What's half of 40?

What's the cost of the Wii U version?

What's 20 added to 40?

Something that is $60 is 50% more expensive than something that is $40. The Wii U version of Rayman Legends is 50% more expensive than the PC version.

Nice try, chief.

User Info: xanthan1

xanthan1
3 years ago#8
You forgot something. Console games are almost always more expensive.

User Info: MirageStriker

MirageStriker
3 years ago#9
ZeroRaider posted...
dragon_suplex_x posted...

ZeroRaider posted...

What's half of 40?

What's the cost of the Wii U version?

What's 20 added to 40?

Something that is $60 is 50% more expensive than something that is $40. The Wii U version of Rayman Legends is 50% more expensive than the PC version.

Nice try, chief.

I wanted to say you're wrong but then I realized you're right. Sometimes Math trick people into sticking their heads in their butts.

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
3 years ago#10
xanthan1 posted...
You forgot something. Console games are almost always more expensive.

Except its only the Wii U edition PS360 are same price as PC
Exactly how its gonna be for Deus Ex there is $20 tacked onto the Wii U edition
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rayman Legends Wii U: $60. Rayman Legends PC: $40.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived