Hideki Kamiya says f*** off Star Fox idiots.

#11originalhipsterPosted 9/4/2013 6:51:02 PM
Ranmaru-2 posted...
Doesn't he know nintendo isn't going to buy platinum games if he keeps blowing up at the fans.

That may be the case if Nintendo actually knew the Internet existed.
---
I was a hipster way before it was cool.
#12diggyfreshPosted 9/4/2013 6:53:34 PM
AHhhhhh hahahaha, ya'll got told! For real though, how would you feel if you just made and released a new game (W101), and instead of playing it people just bugged you to make something else? Star fox idiots!
---
Currently Playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star
Progress: World 5
#13GodofLazinessPosted 9/4/2013 6:56:02 PM
I like the guy and respect him but I feel that response was unwarranted. The fan was just saying he would like to see a Platinum's Starfox game, nothing more.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#14Fenrir-JuubiPosted 9/4/2013 6:57:32 PM
This guy can't be japanese. I swear, he bathes himself in milk every night to get that skin tone.

From what you think Platinum got the idea of Black Baron?
---
"Now, struggle! Suffer! Kill! Show me! Dance around like the little Xbots you are! Your sad, wretched screams will open up the FIFTH CONSOLE WAR!"
#15Jack_the_monke7Posted 9/4/2013 6:58:26 PM
The guy is an idiot plain and simple, its no wonder his games never sell. He makes some fairly unpopular games and now a lot of fans are finally asking him to make a game (one that he said he wants to work on if I'm not mistaken) and he has the nerve to treat them like that? Extremely unprofessional. You can't get too far with that sort of attitude.

If he is really so annoyed (which is absolutely stupid; God forbid video game fans ask a video game designer to make a video game) then there are a multitude of far more respectful and pleasant ways of expressing himself.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#16PUNCHOUT1116Posted 9/4/2013 7:04:55 PM(edited)
...Why is this guy so whiny? He's always complaining about something. Sorry, he just seems like a total crybaby.

Edit: Nevermind the fact that Platinums games are nowhere near good enough to warrant any egotistical, self important behavior...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#17boysrus72Posted 9/4/2013 7:00:32 PM
GoldenJoe24 posted...
That is shameful and unprofessional beyond words. Whether he wants to or not, he represents our industry, and we don't need that kind of image. Happy to say I haven't bought a single game from him since Viewtiful, and I'll be keeping it that way.

Seriously this. I honestly can't believe whenever this guy says something offensive like this, this entire board gets on their knees and worships him. I hear all this talk about how he's so awesome, but he's probably the most unprofessional individual I've ever heard.
---
Think about it.
#18The13DoctorsPosted 9/4/2013 7:07:39 PM
GoldenJoe24 posted...
That is shameful and unprofessional beyond words. Whether he wants to or not, he represents our industry, and we don't need that kind of image. Happy to say I haven't bought a single game from him since Viewtiful, and I'll be keeping it that way.

Why does everyone have to be a suit that only speaks in marketing fluff? **** that. That ruins what's great about the industry. I don't want to live in a world where Reggie can't take names and kick ass.
---
Platinum, Monolith, Atlus, Retro, Next Level Games | Sonic + [Mega Man?]
Good time to be a Nintendo Gamer :D
#19coolguy_23Posted 9/4/2013 7:11:50 PM
I'd Lol if Sakurai tweeted something similiar about Smash Bros.
#20IokuaPosted 9/4/2013 7:12:25 PM
The13Doctors posted...
GoldenJoe24 posted...

Why does everyone have to be a suit that only speaks in marketing fluff? **** that. That ruins what's great about the industry. I don't want to live in a world where Reggie can't take names and kick ass.

No one is saying that, however you don't win people over by behaving like a **** head. The guy expressed interest in working on Star Fox, why is it somehow the fault of fans of the series wanting to see him fulfill that interest? The guy is an overgrown child.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.