So, liking Star Fox makes you a furry?

#1VidgmchtrPosted 9/5/2013 12:19:46 AM
....What

I don't even

HOW

KRAMBELOXIC

I CAN'T EVEN MAKE A WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW STUPID THAT IDEA IS
#2Sexy_L4DYPosted 9/5/2013 12:28:24 AM
On the Smash Bros 4 board some people wanted Krystal and everyone who wanted her was a dirty furry apparently.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#3GuitaristMattPosted 9/5/2013 12:29:20 AM
aren't 3 Star Fox characters enough?
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
#4Vidgmchtr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 12:33:00 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
On the Smash Bros 4 board some people wanted Krystal and everyone who wanted her was a dirty furry apparently.

That's not what I was talking about :|

I'm more wondering why some people think having any sort of interest in a series containing anthropomorphic characters constitutes being a furry.

By that logic, enjoying a Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse cartoon makes you a furry.

(No offense meant towards furries. You can draw anthropomorphic animals with reproductive organs all you want, I don't care. :P)

inb4 "sympathizing with furries makes you a furry"
#5YoyokuKOPosted 9/5/2013 12:34:07 AM
furreassurance topic
#6HermeticJusticePosted 9/5/2013 12:35:45 AM
you sound

furry-ous
---
The Official Kerberos of the SMT IV Board + Friend Code: 4983 - 6166 - 9895
QVODSVPERIVS.MACROPROSOPVS + QVODINFERIVS.MICROPROSOPVS
#7Vidgmchtr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 12:38:58 AM
YoyokuKO posted...
furreassurance topic

I can't let you screw that, Starf....oh wait I can't say bad words here.
#8D4rk0athPosted 9/5/2013 12:52:20 AM
NOPE. Liking a possible StarFox game by Kamiya with a Bayonetta-styled Krystal doesn't make you a furry. It makes you a yiff-f*pper, and that's not the same.
Besides, Krystal is just another of many Nintendo gaming fantasies, like Samus or the Platinum girl before mentioned. I don't see the complain...oh wait, inb4 "furry=yiffer".
---
3DS FC: 5257-9417-9912
PSN/JPSN: Gryphus-X/D4RK0OATH
#9Vidgmchtr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 12:59:50 AM
D4rk0ath posted...
NOPE. Liking a possible StarFox game by Kamiya with a Bayonetta-styled Krystal doesn't make you a furry. It makes you a yiff-f*pper, and that's not the same.
Besides, Krystal is just another of many Nintendo gaming fantasies, like Samus or the Platinum girl before mentioned. I don't see the complain...oh wait, inb4 "furry=yiffer".

I never said it here, but I would never buy a Star Fox game made by Platinum Games. EAD or kill the franchise. I don't want it to be stuck in the rail-shooting genre either. Assault went in the right direction but was too short.

Also I have nothing to say about the rest of your post. XD
#10DiscostewSMPosted 9/5/2013 1:01:05 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...

If those accusers would stop looking at such dirty art, maybe they wouldn't be so embarrassed and weak at the thought of her being on the roster.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project