EA Senior Engineer says that the Wii U is 'crap'.

#21IcedEarthaholicPosted 9/5/2013 6:09:30 AM
RainingMetal posted...
I'm surprised he hasn't been fired yet.

Psh, like EA is going to? Doubtful, they don't care that someone was so blatantly unprofessional that it isn't funny, so long as said person agrees with their sentiments.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#22Fisto81Posted 9/5/2013 6:12:02 AM
Gamers: EA is Crap.
#23AsuirPosted 9/5/2013 6:12:05 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
RainingMetal posted...

Psh, like EA is going to? Doubtful, they don't care that someone was so blatantly unprofessional that it isn't funny, so long as said person agrees with their sentiments.

Kinda like Kamiya telling his fans to F off, right?
---
Ftw!
#24Etemon14Posted 9/5/2013 6:16:15 AM
>caring about EA
>2013

TOP LEL i would care more about microsoft rather than EA.
#25zerooo0Posted 9/5/2013 6:25:57 AM
Hes probably right compared to the X1, &PS4, but he's wrong about current gen.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#26IcedEarthaholicPosted 9/5/2013 7:39:35 AM
Asuir posted...
RainingMetal posted...

Not going to argue that what Kamiya did was wrong, however, he didn't take any potshots at the hardware like this jackass did. To me, what Mr. Summerwill did was much worse.
---
For all things Fatal Frame join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#27DesperateMonkeyPosted 9/5/2013 7:54:08 AM
TalentedM posted...
mcsmellington posted...
What's wrong with Skate?!

Nothing? It was just a skateboarding simulator with nothing really impressive about it really. The whole point of Tony Hawk was to be extremely fun and outlandish and crazy, where as Skate was just a toned down skateboard simulator using two thumbsticks.

If you were into that sort of thing, it was great. But for me games are more about fun and outrageous things and that game was more about being as close to real as you could get...

It just happened to be floating in the s*** I posted.

JimmyWordness posted...
Or FIFA?

I honestly shouldn't even have to answer this as anyone who thinks sports games released every year is completely idiotic when nothing of substance or creativity is put inside of them and it is just recycled "crap".

FIFA is like potatoe chips, sure they are nice to eat every once and a while but sometimes you want a steak or something sweet with more substance. If you like chips, good for you, but to most they are just snacks and not even good ones at that.

(Also, Opinions are fun!)

And in this particular instance, completely worthless.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#28KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 9/5/2013 7:58:12 AM
Asuir posted...
RainingMetal posted...

Wait, which instance are you talking about? The only time I can think of is when people kept bugging him about IP's that he has nothing to do with anymore, even after he flat out said something like "I have no control over what happens to X or Y". I didn't even really mind it since he was pretty much talking about the people who were not listening and really didn't get it.

There really is a difference though between what Kamiya did and what this guy did.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#29SyCo_VeNoMPosted 9/5/2013 8:24:15 AM
Did any one else notice he put he is learning to program for the Ouya... and the last thing he worked on for Nintendo was Game cube... So yes like every other uninformed troll who thinks the Wii U is crap his word should be taken as gospel.

Besides his resume only has like 4 games, and a pile of roster changes listed.
#30fon1988Posted 9/5/2013 8:25:49 AM
Cool for him.

On the other hand, the collective masses of gamers (for the most part) call EA crap.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom