Wonderful 101 Isn't selling well

#51Enigma149Posted 9/7/2013 8:09:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#52cavebear56Posted 9/7/2013 8:14:29 AM
Neither did Sang Froid, Hard Reset, VtM: Bloodlines or Mark of the Ninja but I prefer those to TLoU, Uncharted series, Mario Galaxy games or Gears of War.

So what's your point TC?

Is it that you're judging it early as it hasn't released worldwide thus making the choice to be ignorant?

Or is it to make the laughably false statement that low sales means a game isn't good?

Either way you and the kiddy brigade are about as sensationalist angst filled teens that mae FOX (or any news network) look reasonable and intelligent.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#53DarkAdonis123Posted 9/7/2013 8:56:08 AM
Fisto81 posted...
LOL I'd like to see ANYBODY here create a game that sells over 5000 copies on its first day. Until then you have no room to talk.

You don't have to have done something yourself to be able to cite if something is bad or not. 5,000 copies launch day for a console game is pretty pathetic. Whether I can make a game that sells more is irrelevant to that.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue