Rayman Legends curb stomps New Super Mario Bros U

#51SkyD1ddYPosted 9/5/2013 6:55:49 PM
ukokira1 posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
Every mario game since galaxy 1 has been crap. So Rayman Legends destroys every mario game since galaxy 1.

You keep telling yourself that kid.

Oh please tell me how much high quality NSBU NSMB2 SS and the rest of the mario spin offs besides MK7 are.

Really high quality.
Not being original does not change the quality of gameplay.

The only great thing about NSMB series is that the gameplay mechanics are really well done. Too bad the level design is incredibly bland.
---
Why I love One piece:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMa3868D41k
#52wiiking96Posted 9/5/2013 7:05:56 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
Dream Team just recycled the majority of Bowser's inside story combat mechanics, luigis mind is the same thing as bowsers anus. Dream team made bowser the main villain again. Its filled with pointless dragging tutorials, its easy as hell and the giant bosses completely ignore you'r stats that you've building the entire game, the jokes are weak.

Have you even played it?
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#53SkyD1ddYPosted 9/5/2013 7:11:19 PM
wiiking96 posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...
Dream Team just recycled the majority of Bowser's inside story combat mechanics, luigis mind is the same thing as bowsers anus. Dream team made bowser the main villain again. Its filled with pointless dragging tutorials, its easy as hell and the giant bosses completely ignore you'r stats that you've building the entire game, the jokes are weak.

Have you even played it?

I beat it. Care to refute any of my points?
---
Why I love One piece:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMa3868D41k
#54ukokira1Posted 9/5/2013 7:14:49 PM
The Wii U version also has the highest sales.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#55MrSpacelySlatePosted 9/7/2013 4:28:09 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
Oh please tell me how much high quality NSBU NSMB2 SS and the rest of the mario spin offs besides MK7 are.

So you would call NSMBU and all the Mario spin offs bad, but in the same sentence claim MK7 is good?

Oh wow. Irony doesn't even begin to describe how cute and hilariously wrong you are.
#56WesfanboyneverPosted 9/7/2013 4:43:35 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
wiiking96 posted...
SkyD1ddY posted...

Have you even played it?

I beat it. Care to refute any of my points?

Wouldn't Sticker Staring it imply they completely changed how it plays from it's predecessors? At least Dream Team continues the gameplay from the previous 3 games, where as Sticker Star plays so differently from it's predecessors? Plus... an actual plot and Bowser actually talks.
---
What's to say really?
#57pokemonfreak97Posted 9/8/2013 2:45:06 PM
And now you know what Wii U owners have known since April. Congratulations.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#58nonexistingheroPosted 9/8/2013 2:48:14 PM
The NSMB games have much more replay value. I watched some Rayman Legends let's plays and I thought it looked rather uninspired and bland in terms of level design.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#59kukingina2Posted 9/8/2013 3:22:08 PM
is this on sales?!? good Legends deserves to
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#60Yelnam-26Posted 9/8/2013 3:38:53 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
The NSMB games have much more replay value. I watched some Rayman Legends let's plays and I thought it looked rather uninspired and bland in terms of level design.

Bland? NSMB has the same level themes in every game. Come on! Change it up a bit.

Although I agree on the replay value part, Rayman Legends and Origins seem to be a game you go through once maybe twice while as Mario is just one of those games that will last longer.
---
'We've been sitting here since Christmas 1914, during which millions of men have died, and we've moved no further than an asthmatic ant with heavy shopping.