Why did you choose Wii U over the PS4/XBOX ONE?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why did you choose Wii U over the PS4/XBOX ONE?

User Info: DarkMan187

DarkMan187
3 years ago#61
The Legend of Zelda and Metroid series'. These are my only gaming needs.

User Info: hollyw00d23

hollyw00d23
3 years ago#62
YoyokuKO posted...
because i bought one early and now have enough money to buy a ps4 and **** on xbone if given the chance.

It must suck to be poor. I could buy 12 Wii U systems with cash I have currently in my wallet.

User Info: MetaGarchomp

MetaGarchomp
3 years ago#63
Nintendo franchises (mostly smash, mario kart, metroid, Zelda and X), but I think that this gen mi Wii U will have a partner (PS4).

User Info: OnePieceFan

OnePieceFan
3 years ago#64
Sony doesn't have many exclusive games/franchises that interest me, and Microsoft has been consistently shooting itself in the foot every time new information about the Xbox One is revealed. At this point, it's not a difficult choice.
http://s8.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_MUGEN/index/ - One Piece: Grand Line Bout (fangame covering the series prior to the timeskip)

User Info: coreekymon

coreekymon
3 years ago#65
hollyw00d23 posted...

It must suck to be poor. I could buy 12 Wii U systems with cash I have currently in my wallet.

You carry around $4200 in cash? That's just silly
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!

User Info: avigeant83

avigeant83
3 years ago#66
I love the Wii U and it will be main console for multi-platform games as well. But I did pre-order an xbox one, I think it's great to have two different consoles for different experiences.

User Info: Sebastian95man

Sebastian95man
3 years ago#67
I...didnt, im still buying one of the other 2 consoles.
Bioshock Infinite IS better than The Last of Us.
3DS Friend Code: 0774 - 4334 - 9752

User Info: ducklucky

ducklucky
3 years ago#68
I might get an xb1 in the future. I was really disappointed by the ps vita and so I've been turned off by sony. I got a 3ds and I've been so happy with it that I bought a Wii U.

My 360 is only a year old and I've go a lot more years of gaming for that. But I'm probably mostly going handheld and pc. Wii U will fit my other needs.
---
PSN: Aiustis, XBL: Aiustis, 3DS: 0533-4718-4217

User Info: deathwave21

deathwave21
3 years ago#69
Quality games
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!

User Info: recollectmusic

recollectmusic
3 years ago#70
Games. :P
Pokemon Black FC - 3482 6679 3025
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why did you choose Wii U over the PS4/XBOX ONE?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived