I just thought of an excellent use of the gamepad.

#11AdamLazarusoPosted 9/5/2013 11:16:05 PM
TalentedM posted...
JimmyWordness posted...
What if they put a map on the screen?

Do you work for Nintendo!? With ideas like that you should totally get into game design!

My idea for a game is a military shooter where you are in a first person view, maybe it can take place during a world war, space war or a terrorist attack! I have had this idea for a really long time and I think it would work.

I would buy it every year if they made my idea. They wouldn't even have to change that much, maybe give me a new gun or whatever. It wouldn't even matter.

Wow, that's a fantastic idea. Email Nintendo.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#12TalentedMPosted 9/5/2013 11:18:57 PM
AdamLazaruso posted...
Wow, that's a fantastic idea. Email Nintendo.

I tried, they said they weren't interested. I might have to go lower and talk to someone else. I am gunna try this company called Infinity Ward and work my way up from there, maybe EA will be interested in it (even though it isn't a sports game).

Cross our fingers!
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#13AdamLazarusoPosted 9/5/2013 11:26:00 PM
That seems like a poor decision on the part of Nintendo. This sounds like the sort of game that could sell millions of copies a year.
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#14TalentedMPosted 9/5/2013 11:27:43 PM
AdamLazaruso posted...
That seems like a poor decision on the part of Nintendo. This sounds like the sort of game that could sell millions of copies a year.

Their loss I suppose!

When I brought it up to them they told me they were going with some kinda jumping plumber or something. Good luck getting that to sell at all! Hahaha, what dunderheads!
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#15selfdeztructionPosted 9/5/2013 11:31:41 PM
I want fps games to implement the gamepad as a digital scope on a Wii U gun that is activated when the gamepad camera sees or face in front of it and the gamepad scope would allow you to change between scope, thermal scope, night vision scope or a scope that detects movement.

Adventure games could allow us to dig, sift or uncover stuff by positioning the gamepad in the respective orientation and rubbing the screen.

Action games or shooters could allow us to use that same kind of method to bury land mines, carve sticks into spears/spikes or actually craft items and combine them into items or weapons.

A tecmos deception styled game would greatly benefit from the gamepad for setting traps.

Games could even use it as a scanning and healing item to remove bullets, stitch wounds and use heat/lasers to cauterize and heal would in action games or shooters.

Imagine an action game that allowed us to ko an enemy, use the gamepad to scan for a gap in their armor and plant a small camera equipped explosive device to that enemy.

It would allow us to keep surveillance of that enemy, spy on other enemy locations and detonate the explosive whenever we chose or when two or more sabotaged enemies came close to each other.

That would create a huge distraction in stealth, action or shooters.

We could also use it to bury/stash weapons, ammo or items for teammates in a mp game and it would show coordinates on our teammates maps and they could also be uncovered by the enemy if the enemy had a scanner equipped with a signal decriptor.

Anyone else like any of these ideas?
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#16NovaLevossidaPosted 9/5/2013 11:33:37 PM
selfdeztruction posted...

I'm always up for another Deception / Kagero title. Always.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#17RiaanYsterPosted 9/6/2013 12:14:00 AM
selfdeztruction posted...
I want fps games to implement the gamepad as a digital scope on a Wii U gun that is activated when the gamepad camera sees or face in front of it and the gamepad scope would allow you to change between scope, thermal scope, night vision scope or a scope that detects movement.

Adventure games could allow us to dig, sift or uncover stuff by positioning the gamepad in the respective orientation and rubbing the screen.

Action games or shooters could allow us to use that same kind of method to bury land mines, carve sticks into spears/spikes or actually craft items and combine them into items or weapons.

A tecmos deception styled game would greatly benefit from the gamepad for setting traps.

Games could even use it as a scanning and healing item to remove bullets, stitch wounds and use heat/lasers to cauterize and heal would in action games or shooters.

Imagine an action game that allowed us to ko an enemy, use the gamepad to scan for a gap in their armor and plant a small camera equipped explosive device to that enemy.

It would allow us to keep surveillance of that enemy, spy on other enemy locations and detonate the explosive whenever we chose or when two or more sabotaged enemies came close to each other.

That would create a huge distraction in stealth, action or shooters.

We could also use it to bury/stash weapons, ammo or items for teammates in a mp game and it would show coordinates on our teammates maps and they could also be uncovered by the enemy if the enemy had a scanner equipped with a signal decriptor.

I think that scope function would be great in all FPS games. They did in ZombiU and it worked so great that I just assumed blops would have it too.. But noo...

Fact is tho, there are sooooooooo many cool things you can do to it. That aren't necessarily required to have or use, but that would be a great addition or modification to the game. It's just kinda sad that game designers don't seem to be very creative with it. Maybe they just don't wanna spend resources on it.. but personally, if i designed a game i'd add in these type of things as it would really add to the immersion factor.