I wish that more Nintendo games emphasized story.

#21BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/5/2013 11:45:23 PM
TalentedM posted...
Vyers posted...
Have you tried Hotel Dusk before?

There was another game it reminded me of where you are a ghost haunting people (another one I never played), it just didn't ring off as something of any real interest when I played my DS.

Sad, because Ghost Trick has the best plot I've ever come across in a videogame.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#22TalentedMPosted 9/5/2013 11:46:58 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
TalentedM posted...
Vyers posted...
Have you tried Hotel Dusk before?

There was another game it reminded me of where you are a ghost haunting people (another one I never played), it just didn't ring off as something of any real interest when I played my DS.

Sad, because Ghost Trick has the best plot I've ever come across in a videogame.

It was neat, my roommate played it and owns it. I watched her play it a bit and thought it was a kinda cool. I just am really not a huge DS player (despite owning every one of them so far except the 3DS).
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#23Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 11:47:35 PM
Allow me to recommend some great story-based DS games.

1. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
2. Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
3. Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and its sequel, Last Window: The Secret of Cape West.
4. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and all sequels (even the relatively poor one)
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#24TalentedMPosted 9/5/2013 11:49:46 PM
Vyers posted...
Allow me to recommend some great story-based DS games.
4. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and all sequels (even the relatively poor one)

I have played all of the Phoenix Wright games. Also like 2 Prof. Layton games.

But I would argue the gameplay elements are really what get me on those games more so than the story.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#25Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 11:54:21 PM
They all have good gameplay elements though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#26TalentedMPosted 9/6/2013 12:09:59 AM
Vyers posted...
They all have good gameplay elements though.

I am not saying they don't. I just don't play a lot of handheld games... lol.
---