System Summer Update

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. System Summer Update

User Info: jaymart_2k

jaymart_2k
3 years ago#1
Nintendo confirmed a few months back that it will include faster loading & new features & will be released in September.

With 3 weeks left in September Nintendo is still keeping quite about what the exact new features are & when it will be out.

Why must Nintendo be so secretive about everything? Knowing them they'll release it September 30th 11:59pm.
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
3 years ago#2
Does any console maker announce an update far in advance? I know with the PS3, they just release updates without saying anything. Don't pay attention to what Microsoft does though.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#3
Same thing happened with the previous system update. It's better to reveal it when everything's ready rather than announce it beforehand and potentially run into delays.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: Aaron44126

Aaron44126
3 years ago#4
Uh didn't they actually specify the update as "late September / early October"?

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
3 years ago#5
They did, but the probability of 99% of GameFAQs users paying attention or doing research, is about 0.1%
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
3 years ago#6
Isnt there supposed to be a Nintendo Direct this Sunday. Hopefully they mention it.
"One mistake doesnt make someone an idiot. Its how they DEAL with the mistake that makes them a hero" - Ken Pontac.

User Info: MichaelS91

MichaelS91
3 years ago#7
Mandrew257 posted...
Isnt there supposed to be a Nintendo Direct this Sunday. Hopefully they mention it.

for Pokemone x & y I believe.
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
3 years ago#8
MichaelS91 posted...
Mandrew257 posted...

We already had that. I think this one is Monster Hunter 4 and Nintendo X Capcom collaboration.
"One mistake doesnt make someone an idiot. Its how they DEAL with the mistake that makes them a hero" - Ken Pontac.
(message deleted)

User Info: Rival_Blue_1999

Rival_Blue_1999
3 years ago#10
Mandrew257 posted...
MichaelS91 posted...
Mandrew257 posted...

We already had that. I think this one is Monster Hunter 4 and Nintendo X Capcom collaboration.

What the? A Nintendo X Capcom collab? Hey why wasn't I told about this?!?!?!
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. System Summer Update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived