Wii U NNID Question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U NNID Question

User Info: CidxLucy

CidxLucy
3 years ago#1
I know in the past they say in the future they make it so your NNID can be recoved on any Wii U. I hit new user on my Wii U it said some about existing NNID hit here.

Did they add it or right now if my Wii U break the NNID of my gone.

PS: My Wii U didnt break.
Playing My Wii U and I loving it.

User Info: Kungfu_Hero

Kungfu_Hero
3 years ago#2
They haven't added it. I don't exactly know why it says that.
...l...i...t...t...l...e...m...o...n...e...y...

User Info: Mugen_Wing

Mugen_Wing
3 years ago#3
They said they were going to do it soon. My confidence in their assurances is starting to wane.
Systems to be used this gen: Wii U, 3DS, PS4... Vita?
Wreck "n" rule

User Info: TalentedM

TalentedM
3 years ago#4
Mugen_Wing posted...
They said they were going to do it soon. My confidence in their assurances is starting to wane.

When did they say this? The last I heard was that they were working on it without any "soon" or timeperiod given.
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity

User Info: Nogib

Nogib
3 years ago#5
I really hope this happens soon. When Wii U came out I made a NNID on a friend's system thinking it would be like XBL or PSN and that I could use it on any system. Pretty much the sole reason I haven't bought a Wii U system myself yet. Though I do want to get that upcoming Wind Waker HD set...
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
3 years ago#6
Nogib posted...
I really hope this happens soon. When Wii U came out I made a NNID on a friend's system thinking it would be like XBL or PSN and that I could use it on any system. Pretty much the sole reason I haven't bought a Wii U system myself yet. Though I do want to get that upcoming Wind Waker HD set...

WHY would anyone do something so incredibly stupid?

Nintendo confirmed MONTHS before launch that accounts were console-specific, and would stay so for the foreseeable future.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U NNID Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived