Wii U NNID Question

#1CidxLucyPosted 9/6/2013 8:10:07 PM
I know in the past they say in the future they make it so your NNID can be recoved on any Wii U. I hit new user on my Wii U it said some about existing NNID hit here.

Did they add it or right now if my Wii U break the NNID of my gone.

PS: My Wii U didnt break.
---
Playing My Wii U and I loving it.
#2choco manPosted 9/6/2013 8:21:01 PM
They haven't added it. I don't exactly know why it says that.
---
...l...i...t...t...l...e...m...o...n...e...y...
#3Mugen_WingPosted 9/6/2013 8:24:51 PM
They said they were going to do it soon. My confidence in their assurances is starting to wane.
---
Systems to be used this gen: Wii U, 3DS, PS4... Vita?
Wreck "n" rule
#4TalentedMPosted 9/6/2013 8:26:07 PM
Mugen_Wing posted...
They said they were going to do it soon. My confidence in their assurances is starting to wane.

When did they say this? The last I heard was that they were working on it without any "soon" or timeperiod given.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#5NogibPosted 9/6/2013 9:13:31 PM
I really hope this happens soon. When Wii U came out I made a NNID on a friend's system thinking it would be like XBL or PSN and that I could use it on any system. Pretty much the sole reason I haven't bought a Wii U system myself yet. Though I do want to get that upcoming Wind Waker HD set...
---
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
#6darkjedilinkPosted 9/6/2013 11:40:05 PM
Nogib posted...
I really hope this happens soon. When Wii U came out I made a NNID on a friend's system thinking it would be like XBL or PSN and that I could use it on any system. Pretty much the sole reason I haven't bought a Wii U system myself yet. Though I do want to get that upcoming Wind Waker HD set...

WHY would anyone do something so incredibly stupid?

Nintendo confirmed MONTHS before launch that accounts were console-specific, and would stay so for the foreseeable future.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie