Nintendo better market their system better.

#1segagamerPosted 9/7/2013 6:19:43 AM
I had a friend over yesterday to play some Wii U games. We played Rayman, Blops 2, Nintendo Land and Mario. He had a fantastic time with the gamepad, and he really liked the games. He was stunned when I told him that the Wii U is not an add-on, but a brand new console.

Nintendo better get into gear...
#2deathwave21Posted 9/7/2013 6:35:44 AM
segagamer posted...
I had a friend over yesterday to play some Wii U games. We played Rayman, Blops 2, Nintendo Land and Mario. He had a fantastic time with the gamepad, and he really liked the games. He was stunned when I told him that the Wii U is not an add-on, but a brand new console.

Regardless of how many millions of dollars are spent on marketing, 90% of the population will always be this ignorant.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#3_Sovereign_Posted 9/7/2013 7:45:28 AM
deathwave21 posted...
segagamer posted...

Regardless of how many millions of dollars are spent on marketing, 90% of the population will always be this ignorant.

They always have. If they're interested they'll do the research. Remember all those commercials during the N64/Playstation era or earlier? Yeah, my parents never knew the difference.

Anyway, TC....really? If your friend didn't notice simply by looking at the gamepad, system, game cases, game quality, menus, etc that this was a new console, you're either lying or need smarter friends. Simply looking at the "U" should tell ANYBODY it's a new console.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.