Why do you support Nintendo?

#111ChipChippersonPosted 9/7/2013 5:57:00 PM
Bloodychess posted...
Because it makes children on the internet mad.

Lol, every ounce of hate only makes me love Nintendo more.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#112King of CatsPosted 9/7/2013 6:24:30 PM
* Best first and second party games of any system.
* Systems don't randomly die during normal use.
* * And when they do break, even if it's your own fault, Nintendo support is the better of them all anyway.
* Free online.
* * Get better internet if you think Ninty's online is bad, seriously. It's not them, it's you or your opponent(s).
* They seem to be immune to the brown'n'bloom trend.

And on the other hand, reasons I'd want a Sony system:

* They have Nippon Ichi

And reasons I'd want a Microsoft one:

---
This world is made of...
LOVE AND PEACE!
#113mariospyrofanPosted 9/7/2013 6:27:18 PM
I support Nintendo because they make games that I enjoy. I don't really care about graphics, so if a game is fun, I play it. I just don't get tired of the Nintendo exclusives. Nintendo got me into gaming, so I can thank them for that. And that is why I am continuing to support Nintendo.
#114-Victini-Posted 9/7/2013 6:35:05 PM
1-Nintendo has recently/is releasing games I want(Zelda WW, Zelda WiiU, Mario Cart 8, 007, Cabela's Dangerous hunt, DK Tropical Freeze,F&F Showdown, New Super Mario Bros U, SSB WiiU, T.C. Splinter cell blacklist, Young Justice, plus more)
2-BackWards capability. (Something the PS4 and X box 1 don't have)
3-The systems work for a long time(at least for me)(Still have a working N64 and Gamecube but my playstation broke many years ago)
---
The 2013 Character battles are a joke. Users that disagree 1
SB didn't extend the 9-1-13 match after gamefaqs went down for 95 minutes mid match
#115AugustDreamingPosted 9/7/2013 6:35:22 PM
The only problems I have with Nintendo are their stance with online stuff like LPing (I'm an LPer myself so I'm involved in the situation) and how their games are really expensive in Australia. Kirby's Epic Yarn and Brawl are still $80-100 in stores >_>.

Despite that they're my favourite of the big three and make tons of great games.
---
Sweet Dreams!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams
#116jragon23Posted 9/7/2013 6:40:50 PM
because I like playing games for 3-8 year olds
#117ArabrockermanXPosted 9/7/2013 6:43:08 PM
BkzIzu posted...
Microsoft gets tons of flak from gamers and this board hates Sony products but how could you support Nintendo?
Nintendo is the only company out of the big 3 that
*Has region locking
*Not have a Universal Account System (Making digital purchases worthless and unsafe)
*Has the worst online
*Charges you full price for HD ports
*Overprices SNES games on VC
*It also has paywalls (Pokemon Bank)
*Overpricing their hardware (3DS/WiiU both got a assive price cut which proves it)

MS earned the flak with the bullcrap they tried pulling. Also why do you assume everyone hates Sony when only a few people here do?

*Doesn't effect me any I've never ordered a game from outside the US...
*Not really they've kept all purchases safe so far and my 360 purchases are worthless on XB1...
* Both MS and Sony charge you for services that only have a few more social features the actual online infrastructure is pretty much the same(peer to peer). Where their online will benefit is the stronger hardware.
* Well if RE4 HD was a $20 game then WW HD(an actual remake) should be full priced... You get what you pay for and if you don't like the price don't buy it or wait for a price cut.
* You don't have to buy SNES games if you don't like the price go buy them used...
* Pokemon Bank sounds like something for Pokemon fans again doesn't effect me and MS and Sony have plenty of overpriced DLC(and microtransactions)... See Forza and GT5 for starters. Then there's Starhawk a complete bull what Sony done to developers of that game.
*Price drop for a console not selling well has more to do with momentum than over priced hardware. Wii U started selling at a loss if that was a true then they are still selling at a loss. I'd say the the XB1 has the most overpriced hardware you'd be better off building a PC where you don't have a yearly online fee to pay and better online than all the consoles.
#118DragonLWPosted 9/7/2013 6:47:39 PM
Their games are fun and enjoyable. I don't have to kill digital hookers to have fun.
---
My dear mortal, don't you realize? The secret to my winning this board is the fact that you can grow without limits while the others never surpass theirs.
#119GamersTavernPosted 9/7/2013 8:04:27 PM
Nintendo makes Mario and Zelda games, though, and those happen to be some of my favorite games.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#120PlanescapedPosted 9/7/2013 8:05:34 PM
I enjoyed Mario and Zelda quite a bit...

...then I entered puberty.

Ice burn!
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes