If I buy the wind waker Wii U....

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If I buy the wind waker Wii U....
2 years ago#1
Will I lose all my Wii VC games, Wii U VC games and save data?

Or... can I copy EVERYTHING across to an external hard drive, then once I have my new WW Wii U copy it all across?

Many thanks!
---
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!
2 years ago#2
No, you can't do that. You can't transfer anything between 2 Wii U's.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
2 years ago#3
D'oh - looks like I'll be sticking with the basic WiiU then; ah well.... was worth a look!

Thanks for the answer.
---
2 years ago#4
MC Link posted...
D'oh - looks like I'll be sticking with the basic WiiU then; ah well.... was worth a look!

Thanks for the answer.

I have the basic wii u too and some vc games and ducktales remastered but I'm still getting the wind waker wii u bundle and trading in my wii u basic, I'll rebuy all the games cuz I'll have the digital deluxe promotion
2 years ago#5
Smaffl15 posted...
MC Link posted...

Thanks for the answer.

I have the basic wii u too and some vc games and ducktales remastered but I'm still getting the wind waker wii u bundle and trading in my wii u basic, I'll rebuy all the games cuz I'll have the digital deluxe promotion

Can you explain?

I am tempted by this... I wouldn't be trading the basic in, but selling it to a work friend...
---
2 years ago#6
The Basic model doesnt include that program i thought, only deluxe models
---
3DS FC 3050-7608-9240
2 years ago#7
I think you can send both consoles in to Nintendo and they can do the transfer. (really they'll just deactivate your wii u and credit you the games on the new one, I believe). I know, it's a hassle. Hopefully, a better account system comes in soon.
---
"The car in my battery died??? wtf" - Richie259
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If I buy the wind waker Wii U....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived