I've come to appreciate Miiverse

#1knightmere122Posted 9/9/2013 7:44:56 AM
It's alotta fun posting game photos with comments and commenting on others posts. At first I thought it was just another message board, but I was wrong :D
---
Cincinnati Sports and Buckeye Fan 4 Life
#2MotiJrPosted 9/9/2013 7:47:28 AM
With gamefaqs becoming 4chan, miiverse is the better option. If only the mods here were as effective and not useless. The atmosphere on miiverse is much less toxic too.
---
I'm incredibly blunt so if the truth offends you, get in your bubble and blow away. No time to be fake and sugar coat things. You get offended, you deserved it
#3BobGuy128Posted 9/9/2013 7:48:22 AM
I love all the insane detailed drawings people made. Why don't my terrible stick people look that great?
---
The terms "casual" and "hardcore" are meaningless, please stop using them.
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/9/2013 7:49:49 AM
MotiJr posted...
With gamefaqs becoming 4chan

This place really has deteriorated over the past couple years. A fitting comparison.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5RazieruPosted 9/9/2013 7:53:43 AM
Yeah, because trivial bragging rights nonsense that no one cares about was always in season.

"Woo, hoo, I beat World 1-1 in NSMB U. Gosh it was HARD!"

MotiJr posted...
With gamefaqs becoming 4chan, miiverse is the better option. If only the mods here were as effective and not useless. The atmosphere on miiverse is much less toxic too.

Always infected with bitter angst, Jr. Are words on a monitor that "toxic" to you? Don't try out for any debates any time soon since words are the devil to you.

Anyway, I doubt Mii Verse is any kind of healthy. They just prevent you from saying such "mean things" you actually get to say here; stop attempting to live the sheltered life on the interwebz.
---
I am a world-class fisherman. Behold my many catches on GameFAQs alone!
#6MotiJrPosted 9/9/2013 7:59:22 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
MotiJr posted...

This place really has deteriorated over the past couple years. A fitting comparison.

It is very disheartening. I used to love coming here to discuss games because I have such a passion for gaming. People were polite and respectful when giving their opinions. It has all gone to hell now. I have hypocrites attacking me for my opinion yet rudely imposing theirs at the same time. Someone even sent me a pm saying i am a troll then blocking me O_o

Miiverse is what this site should be but blame the incompetent moderators who allow trolls and fanboys to spread their disease.
---
I'm incredibly blunt so if the truth offends you, get in your bubble and blow away. No time to be fake and sugar coat things. You get offended, you deserved it
#7knightmere122(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 8:05:09 AM
Some of the drawings are quite impressive. I can't make anything even remotely good looking lol.
---
Cincinnati Sports and Buckeye Fan 4 Life
#8steerepikePosted 9/9/2013 8:05:31 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
MotiJr posted...

I started my first account here in '99. It really isn't getting any worse. It has always been a cesspool. The reason I don't have that first account is because this place was a troll-haven, and I closed it.
---
))<>(( forever.
#9shanafanPosted 9/9/2013 8:06:20 AM
I love Miiverse.
---
XBL / PSN / Wii U : shanafan
Wii Friend Code: 8542 2842 2512 6271
#10RazieruPosted 9/9/2013 8:07:17 AM
MotiJr posted...
It is very disheartening. I used to love coming here to discuss games because I have such a passion for gaming. People were polite and respectful when giving their opinions.

You mean when they gave opinions you agreed with? Eh, you are the LAST person who should be talking about being polite. Let's see why.

It has all gone to hell now. I have hypocrites attacking me for my opinion yet rudely imposing theirs at the same time. Someone even sent me a pm saying i am a troll then blocking me O_o

U mad....bro? Also, you shouldn't play with words you are far too familiar with. Hypocrisy IS your game; look at your sig. You claim others are displeasing, yet the tone of your sig proves you are absolutely no better at all.

So, do as you say, and not as you do, right? Ignorantly expecting others to be polite when you have yet to cross that bridge yourself is hypocrisy as well, Jr. Oh the irony.

Miiverse is what this site should be but blame the incompetent moderators who allow trolls and fanboys to spread their disease.

No, don't whine about mods being incompetent because what people post ruins your life deeply. Try approaching it in a mature manner for once.
---
I am a world-class fisherman. Behold my many catches on GameFAQs alone!