Its my birthday today..

#1SuperLuigi1988Posted 9/9/2013 9:34:38 AM
I really want Wind Waker HD. Sigh. Too bad no one likes me. I really liked the original on Gamecube.
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/9/2013 9:35:43 AM
What about your parents? Or friends?
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3SuperLuigi1988(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 9:36:30 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

I'm 25 so no parents (mom is broke dad is dead) and I just moved to a new state for my job so no friends yet. I know sad right? I just want someone to show me life isn't so cruel.
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/9/2013 9:38:36 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, sounds pretty rough. Take the first step and try to make some friends, maybe they'll surprise you with a belated present... Or on Christmas!
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5kukingina2Posted 9/9/2013 9:47:55 AM(edited)
im here to wish you a happy birthday and to tell you to GET OVER YOURSELF KID, there are tons of more people who have it way worse than you... trust me I stopped getting anything from anybody when I was 18

also you're 25, you should have a job by now to buy yourself a wii u. stop relying on your poor mother for unnecessary things, in fact you should be sending her money as thanks for still being able to raise you despite being single
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#6fon1988Posted 9/9/2013 9:42:58 AM
SuperLuigi1988 posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

I'm 25 so no parents (mom is broke dad is dead) and I just moved to a new state for my job so no friends yet. I know sad right? I just want someone to show me life isn't so cruel.

I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles.

I do wish you a Happy Birthday and hope that you do end up with what you want sooner or later.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#7SuperLuigi1988(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 9:46:08 AM
I do have a job and haven't lived with my mother for over 3 years and don't ask her for anything. I also just got screwed out of $1,500 from my old houses' security deposit by my landlord, but thanks anyway for acting like you know me. I'm broke because of losing that money because my ex landlord is a piece of crap and won't contact me.
#8DTY3Posted 9/9/2013 9:46:15 AM
Oh get over it. I haven't gotten anything for my last two birthdays and Im18, live in the same state as my parents and friends.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#9SuperLuigi1988(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 9:48:06 AM
DTY3 posted...
Oh get over it. I haven't gotten anything for my last two birthdays and Im18, live in the same state as my parents and friends.

Did your ex landlord screw you out of $1,500 without an explanation and won't take your calls? If not then you have no room to talk.
#10kukingina2Posted 9/9/2013 9:54:12 AM
SuperLuigi1988 posted...
I do have a job and haven't lived with my mother for over 3 years and don't ask her for anything. I also just got screwed out of $1,500 from my old houses' security deposit by my landlord, but thanks anyway for acting like you know me. I'm broke because of losing that money because my ex landlord is a piece of crap and won't contact me.

trust me there are even worse things that could happen. Like your house getting robbed and getting stabbed in the process and getting fired from your job because you were late for work even if you told them that you got stabbed

im sorry im not giving you my sympathy and feeling sorry for you because I really think you don't have it that bad if your biggest problem is just money and getting a gaming console. Lighten up man that 1500 will come back to you eventually just keep doing what you do and "survive" at your job.
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047