Its my birthday today..

#21MotiJrPosted 9/9/2013 10:37:47 AM
LOL at the sad sad individuals who feel the need to make this a misery contest. Why don't you get over yourselves because nobody asked for your sad stories either.There are people suffering with infinitely more severe problems than you and they don't sit their bragging over who has life the hardest.

Ignore the attention seekers TC. Jheez! One guy tries to vent his problems in a light hearted topic and the emo police come rushing in to prove they are worse off.
---
I'm incredibly blunt so if the truth offends you, get in your bubble and blow away. No time to be fake and sugar coat things. You get offended, you deserved it
#22DTY3Posted 9/9/2013 11:09:19 AM
SuperLuigi1988 posted...
Thanks guys. Sorry for whining. I'm just super stressed out. I'll get it when it comes out I should hopefully have my deposit by then *crosses fingers*

I understand. I look forward to getting the game when i can,too.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#23DC_PPosted 9/9/2013 11:28:51 AM
MotiJr posted...
LOL at the sad sad individuals who feel the need to make this a misery contest. Why don't you get over yourselves because nobody asked for your sad stories either.There are people suffering with infinitely more severe problems than you and they don't sit their bragging over who has life the hardest.

Ignore the attention seekers TC. Jheez! One guy tries to vent his problems in a light hearted topic and the emo police come rushing in to prove they are worse off.

Who cares, it is not like he is not begging for your stuff.

This topic is more refreshing than a bunch of topics out there.