Wii U isn't the only console that will suck to EA

#1quickposterPosted 9/9/2013 12:20:04 PM
As far as EA is concerned, any system where their games flop sucks. They can't make money so its rubbish. That is how the many EA employees have said it.

So X1 will suck next year as well. Their flag ship title is showing little to zero interest. On a console where people apparently love shooters no less. Peter Moore even made the generalization during an interview with Geoff. Even PS4 fanboys are shocked by the lack of interest.
#2DDP886Posted 9/9/2013 12:26:33 PM(edited)
tC is bitter because EA makes some of the best games in the world and they refuse to look at the wii u because of its dismal sale numbers

Wii u sold 7k last week lmfaooooo
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#3segagamerPosted 9/9/2013 12:25:47 PM
The Xbox One promotion of Madden 25 is surely going to gain interest (considering 1 million copies have already sold).
#4plasmatic5Posted 9/9/2013 12:31:25 PM
DDP886 posted...
EA makes some of the best games in the world

...they do?
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#5The_DOAMPosted 9/9/2013 12:44:55 PM
DDP886 posted...
tC is bitter because EA makes some of the best games in the world and they refuse to look at the wii u because of its dismal sale numbers

Who cares about the WiiU those *****'s assisted in the demise of Sega and all of their exclusive sports titles. Sega used to be the system for sports and now we get half ***'d sporting games. Not to mention their love of devouring any small developer with any hint of innovation or creativity. Top that off with their love of microtransactions and Origin and what do you get?

Best games in the world?? More like they underhandedly destroyed the competition and releasing mediocre games until it becomes the norm. With their monopoly this poor generation has no idea what a proper sports game should look like. Competition is the mother of innovation and creativity the day EA loses that contract is the day the company crashes and burns.

If you can't tell I'm not a fan of EA(Mass Effect was good aside from the ending) though everyone is free to have their opinions. EA did lose the NHL and I think NASCAR too so some of the sporting genres are back on the open market and that's a good thing.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#6mr_rush101Posted 9/9/2013 12:49:41 PM
The_DOAM posted...
DDP886 posted...

Who cares about the WiiU those *****'s assisted in the demise of Sega and all of their exclusive sports titles. Sega used to be the system for sports and now we get half ***'d sporting games. Not to mention their love of devouring any small developer with any hint of innovation or creativity. Top that off with their love of microtransactions and Origin and what do you get?

Best games in the world?? More like they underhandedly destroyed the competition and releasing mediocre games until it becomes the norm. With their monopoly this poor generation has no idea what a proper sports game should look like. Competition is the mother of innovation and creativity the day EA loses that contract is the day the company crashes and burns.

If you can't tell I'm not a fan of EA(Mass Effect was good aside from the ending) though everyone is free to have their opinions. EA did lose the NHL and I think NASCAR too so some of the sporting genres are back on the open market and that's a good thing.

This kid is mad! lmao
---
I'm better than SolidStryder
#7quickposter(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 12:56:06 PM
DDP886 posted...

Best games in the world? Really? Maybe if you are into sports games but if you think I am one of them you are going to be disappointed.
#8DiscostewSMPosted 9/9/2013 12:57:47 PM
DDP886 posted...

You're such a joker....y so srs?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#9arvilinoPosted 9/9/2013 12:58:45 PM
quickposter posted...

Best games in the world? Really? Maybe if you are into sports games but if you think I am one of them you are going to be disappointed.

Just ignore the troll, EA don't even "make" games, they publish them and used their the high success of sports games to afford to claim certain developers and ruin series.
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
#10super_taco_ftwPosted 9/9/2013 3:25:34 PM
plasmatic5 posted...
DDP886 posted...

...they do?

To be fair, they do have Mass Effect, and... ummm... That's it.
---
By the power of Greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER!
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990