The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker Wiiu Unboxing Video

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker Wiiu Unboxing Video
2 years ago#11
Rhodechill posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Crap, so it's not pre-installed. Anyone know how big it is?

I read both 1.9 gigs and 2.8, so either way not big at all.

1/16th of the entire HD. Pretty devastatingly big.

It'a huge game and HDDs exist for a reason. And 1/16th isn't as big as you make it out to be, unless one decides to go digital-only, but at that point he's pretty much expected to get an HDD, so...
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
2 years ago#12
Gavin_Rozee posted...
I don't like the fact the Wii U logo is missing from below the screen. Makes it look fake/third party.

It's there, it's just surrounded by the Hylian text.
---
...Eh.
2 years ago#13
LaManoNeraII posted...
Crap, so it's not pre-installed. Anyone know how big it is?

Who thought it was pre-installed? The details of the bundle clearly say "full game digital download" and not "pre-installed copy of the game."

Don't act so surprised.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
2 years ago#14
Did anybody else get a twitch in their lap when they saw this?
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
2 years ago#15
ChipChipperson posted...
Did anybody else get a twitch in their lap when they saw this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V2GiXfvyYI
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
2 years ago#16
FenderMaster posted...
The gamepad looks gorgeous! Just like the OoT 3DS.

The fact that the game is digital download only and so is Hyrule Historia is a big missed opportunity. Especially the game, any hardcore Zelda fan who wants this bundle is obviously going to want a physical copy of WW HD... And where is the Ganondorf statuette?

Ganondorf Statue is Limited Edition (Ganondorf Edition in Europe) only
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker Wiiu Unboxing Video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived