I still believe in Nintendo and you should too

#21_Sovereign_Posted 9/10/2013 12:34:24 PM
cosmic_assasin posted...
-looks at wiiu collecting dust- ...well they better hurry up, nothing out right now interests me. Monster hunter being the only game i have and after sinking over 700 hours on that game i am just done lol

You should probably clean more. If your Wii U is collecting dust, so is your TV, PS3, 360, entertainment stand, and everything else stationary in your house. The "dust joke" was never funny, regardless of whichever company you're referring to.
---
"Microsoft demands simultaneous multiplatform releases" - Type that into your search bar and you'll see why you should buy Rayman on Wii U, not ports.
#22Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 12:36:28 PM
I do have one thing I can reveal about the future. My actions have caused a future in which Nintendo rules entertainment. Not supporting Nintendo will be frowned upon. They have a device that can tell if you are a supporter. It is in your best interest to start supporting them now if you don't already. Detractors will not be taken lightly. Long term supporters will be hailed as kings among men.
#23lgiPosted 9/10/2013 1:04:42 PM
I like their games, not their hardware. If they were third party, I would surely purchase more of their games. I still want a new F-Zero.
#24NCPwnPosted 9/10/2013 1:06:46 PM
Paul_Atreides posted...
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
Paul_Atreides posted...
They have major surprises coming

Then how is it that you know about them, Muad'Dib?
-
--

Haha yes, I have discovered them. Yet speaking their name to all will change the future in unwanted ways. I simply cannot reveal them or else the human race is in jeopardy.

Meh I'll ask your son.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#25bear34Posted 9/10/2013 1:15:44 PM
Nintendo will be around for many many years - even if their 3 place like the Gamecube.
---
3DS vs. Vista
I will have both soon!! :D
#26cosmic_assasinPosted 9/10/2013 2:59:29 PM
my flat black xbox360 and ps3 slim dont collect as much dust as that glossy wii u
---
It was fear of myself that made me odd
#27Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 4:01:48 PM
NCPwn posted...
Paul_Atreides posted...
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
Paul_Atreides posted...
They have major surprises coming

Then how is it that you know about them, Muad'Dib?
-
--

Haha yes, I have discovered them. Yet speaking their name to all will change the future in unwanted ways. I simply cannot reveal them or else the human race is in jeopardy.

Meh I'll ask your son.

That wouldn't be possible. He is currently in a no-ship. You cannot find him unless he wants you to.
#28RPGbossslayerPosted 9/13/2013 9:15:04 PM
I think that Nintendo will never die because think about this, I have been playing videogames sense I was four years old and this was in 1986. my first game was super Mario bros. do you know what my second game was? (the legend of Zelda) now, that is a game. I will even go so far as to say that the legend of Zelda changed my life in a positive way. like link, when I see people who may need help I try my best to see if I can help them. as a matter of fact a month ago me and my girlfriend (who is like the Zelda to my link) were driving to my house when I spotted a runaway dog, so I decided to follow it with the car. and thank god I did, because if not for me chasing after this dog for a whole hour, it could have gotten killed on the busy street. and by mere luck, I had my green Zelda tee, LOOK... the morale of the story is some things in this world will never die, Nintendo, good story telling, and most of all... people being inspired to do right thing no matter if there's a reward or not because even though I was given $10.00 by two very grateful people and trust me I tried like at least five time to refuse the money. and plus helping people out for me is payment enough.
#29Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:36:53 PM
RPGbossslayer posted...
I think that Nintendo will never die because think about this, I have been playing videogames sense I was four years old and this was in 1986. my first game was super Mario bros. do you know what my second game was? (the legend of Zelda) now, that is a game. I will even go so far as to say that the legend of Zelda changed my life in a positive way. like link, when I see people who may need help I try my best to see if I can help them. as a matter of fact a month ago me and my girlfriend (who is like the Zelda to my link) were driving to my house when I spotted a runaway dog, so I decided to follow it with the car. and thank god I did, because if not for me chasing after this dog for a whole hour, it could have gotten killed on the busy street. and by mere luck, I had my green Zelda tee, LOOK... the morale of the story is some things in this world will never die, Nintendo, good story telling, and most of all... people being inspired to do right thing no matter if there's a reward or not because even though I was given $10.00 by two very grateful people and trust me I tried like at least five time to refuse the money. and plus helping people out for me is payment enough.

This guy get's it. In the future Nintendo rules this industry yet again. So Nintendo fans, keep believing.
#30Breastmilkn_DipPosted 9/14/2013 11:36:09 AM
RPGbossslayer posted...
...I spotted a runaway dog, so I decided to follow it with the car. and thank god I did, because if not for me chasing after this dog for a whole hour, it could have gotten killed on the busy street.

(This poster is more concerned over his dog than the spice...)
-
--
---
Oscar See Through Red Eye