1st Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Review!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 1st Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Review!
2 years ago#21
AceMos posted...
my ears my ears they burn

---
Now Playing:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan/(3ds) Persona 1/star ocean 1st departure (psp) Xenoblade(wii)
2 years ago#22
IloveElite posted...
but... why would I buy it again at an inflated price

Inflated price? The Gamecube version still costs exactly the same as the HD version (or more in most cases). So it's the same price, more or less, for a better version.

Sure, if you already have the GC version there's little reason to get it, but if not, it's the better deal.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
2 years ago#23
LynxAngeloC posted...
I don't see the point of reviewing HD collections or any kind of rereleases. We all know what Wind Waker is like.

Convertions can be butchered, like the Jak & Daxter collection on the Vita. ;_;
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
2 years ago#24
segagamer posted...
Wow, they are so annoying. Had to mute them and use subtitles.

But the game ain't even out yet. You can't review a game that is impossible to own right now, and these are just dudes sitting in a basement.

Review Copies
Broken Street Dates

to name a few.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
2 years ago#25
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
LynxAngeloC posted...
I don't see the point of reviewing HD collections or any kind of rereleases. We all know what Wind Waker is like.

Convertions can be butchered, like the Jak & Daxter collection on the Vita. ;_;

Yeah I was gonna say that. Glitches, frame rate issues etc can totally butcher the game even if we knew all about it.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Heart Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS(3DS), ToS, ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
2 years ago#26
Seems legit. Glad to see they think the graphics are fan-****ing-tastic and I'm inclined to agree.
---
3DS FC: 3523-2057-7150 PM me if you added me!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 1st Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Review!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived