Do your grandparents or parents get involved in gaming at all?

#1thefabregas22Posted 9/11/2013 11:23:51 AM
My grandma does, whenever I go round to visit her she always gives me the latest news.
Just recently she told me about the vita tv and the release dates for ps4 and xb1, of course I already knew about these but it's nice she get's involved.

My mum doesn't really care about games though, I tried getting her to play pikmin 3 but within half an hour she had gotten tired and needed a nap.
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#2fon1988Posted 9/11/2013 11:26:16 AM
I don't have any living grandparents, but my parents do play Wii Sports and Resort with me sometimes. My mom especially loves playing the Basketball and my dad loves the Bowling.

Other than that no.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#3pokemaster191Posted 9/11/2013 11:30:51 AM
not anymore, but my grandma would always kick me and my brothers off the super nintendo to play super mario world
#4_Sovereign_Posted 9/11/2013 11:34:39 AM
No, my parents would play with me and my brother when we were really young, but as the games got more advanced they stopped.
---
"Microsoft demands simultaneous multiplatform releases" - Type that into your search bar and you'll see why you should buy Rayman on Wii U, not ports.
#5JellitoePosted 9/11/2013 11:35:22 AM
My Dad is in his late 60's and like to game, owns a Wii and plays with my son at my home all the time. He also enjoys watching me play stuff on the Wii U like Blackops. We might get him a Wii U next year if there are games he can play on it (Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon are his favs.)
---
Nintendo ID - Jellitoe
3DS FC - 2234-7146-5315
#6hyperdimeduckPosted 9/11/2013 11:36:02 AM
My dad likes the PS3. Mom isn't into gaming.
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnotherShinigami
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards
#7nonexistingheroPosted 9/11/2013 11:38:01 AM
Grandparents: Nope. I only had 2 grandmothers left when I was born, although I did consider a guy who lived with one of them my grandfather. Right now I only have 1 left. None of them had interest in video games. The grandfather that died before I was born probably would've.

Parents: Both parents have 'some' interesting in gaming. Used to play games with my father when I was younger as well. Then later a bit on the Wii with Wii Sports. As for my mom... she used to play Crash Bandicoot and sometimes something else. These days she only plays Facebook games.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#8Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 9/11/2013 11:39:45 AM
My mom would occasionally pay MK2 back in the day and I used to play Fifa with my dad every once in a while but that was it. Oddly enough my mom was also a big fan of Zool on the Gamegear.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#9Maverick_ReznorPosted 9/11/2013 11:42:16 AM
my dad used to play video games a lot. His favorite games were chuck rock and phalanx back on the sness
#10Rasputin77Posted 9/11/2013 11:52:57 AM
Yes. Mine used to ground me from them when I acted up or got bad grades. That's pretty much it.
---
I visit the Wii U board as a reminder to purchase and enthusiastically use prophylactics.