Do your grandparents or parents get involved in gaming at all?

#41bear34Posted 9/12/2013 8:35:28 AM
No, neither my grandparents and parents aren't into gaming. :(
---
3DS vs. Vista
I will have both soon!! :D
#42GuyFawkes5Posted 9/12/2013 8:39:33 AM
My Dad plays CoD World At War over an over LOL!. Thats about it. He usually enjoys watching me play other shooters.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 110% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#43dementedlullabyPosted 9/12/2013 8:48:05 AM
My grandparents have all passed away. My grandpa and I used to love playing Burger Time on his Intellivision and we also played a crap load of Bubble Bobble on NES before his arthritis got too bad to play games. Before he passed we played some Wii Sports which was fun and easy for him to play and do some RoM exercises.

My dad used to play Atari but we never really played games together. My mum only plays jewel matching games. My brother plays CoD and while the game gets super boring it's still nice to go online and own some face sometimes. My wife is completely obsessed with Animal Crossing at the moment.

Damn you just made me miss my Nan and Pop =(.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#44gray_fox_00Posted 9/12/2013 8:50:40 AM
My mom used to back in the NES days. I remember her staying up late one night to beat Ganon in the first Zelda game, then bragging about it to or neighbor the next day because he couldn't beat him. After about a week she let him know that he needed silver arrows.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#45Sgt_ChapstikPosted 9/12/2013 9:07:07 AM
I was born in 1992 and was luckily raised into a family where my mom and dad used their wedding money for a NES and SNES.
So yes :)
---
Gamertag: Sgt Chapstik PSN: Garchomp24
3DS FC: 1075-0797-8795 Facebook:Trent Wells
#46zado19Posted 9/12/2013 9:44:04 AM
my dad still has a purple gameboy colour and still plays pokemon pinball (it was mine) and he beat all the high scores
---
A new Mewtwo form knows no forum. This should be in the Vita forum. That's how important it is. - ADHDguitar
#47WiseWarrior101Posted 9/12/2013 11:19:36 AM
My dad and I play various Mario Party games, and sometimes my entire family plays Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. My dad has been playing Animal Crossing games for six years, my mom has played Animal Crossing, MySims, and Harvest Moon for seven.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNsSfiTm5yI
My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1411-9831
#48WiseWarrior101Posted 9/12/2013 11:20:04 AM
WiseWarrior101 posted...
My dad and I play various Mario Party games, and sometimes my entire family plays Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. My dad has been playing Animal Crossing games for six years, my mom has played Animal Crossing, MySims, Harvest Moon, and Style Savvy for seven.

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNsSfiTm5yI
My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1411-9831
#49NintendoManiaPosted 9/12/2013 12:05:06 PM
My parents used to game a little bit before I were born. They owned a Colecovision and had a handful of games on it, though Smurfs is the only one I can remember. They would play multiplayer games with my brother and I, like Mario Party 2 and Mario Kart 64, but they played single player games too.

My dad was really good at both Goldeneye 007 and Gran Turismo 2. He almost beat GT2 100% (or as close to 100% as you can get in that game). My mom loved the Crash Bandicoot series and got very far into Crash 3 Warped. She was also good at Mario Golf.

Nowadays my dad mostly plays on either his iTouch or 3DS eshop games. My mom doesn't play very much anymore, but she does like the Professor Layton series.
---
"Body armor is for your body not your head."- My bro's friend after shooting my character in the head on Golden Eye 007
NNID: a_HUGE_hotspring
#50IcarusTheFinalPosted 9/14/2013 6:40:20 PM
My grandpa got me into games, starting with A Link to the Past. My great uncles helped with Megaman and Zelda 1.
---
They're Masterworks all, you can't go wrong.