Netflix update

#1tsizzle420Posted 9/11/2013 12:13:14 PM
My wii u just updated netflix and froze when the app started lol. Anyone know what the update did?
---
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire
NNID: CrimsonCommie. PSN: tsizzle420
#2T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 9/11/2013 12:20:31 PM
Fixed the freezing problem. It wasn't doing it.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
http://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-v13-revamp V13 Userstyle for a better site look
#3DiscostewSMPosted 9/11/2013 12:20:37 PM
I know what it did. I froze it, lol.

Seriously, I haven't updated mine yet, so I don't know if I'd get the same problem. Netflix really needs to get this thing stabilized.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#4JonbazookabozPosted 9/11/2013 12:23:24 PM
If u go to settings after the update and delete the netflix extra data- not the app. Itll work just fine
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#5chris1001 the sequelPosted 9/11/2013 12:24:55 PM
How is Netflix on the Wii U? After it got ruined on the 360 by the update that removed party viewing, I've been using the PS3 as my Netflix viewer.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#6tsizzle420(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 12:28:29 PM
chris1001 the sequel posted...
How is Netflix on the Wii U? After it got ruined on the 360 by the update that removed party viewing, I've been using the PS3 as my Netflix viewer.

It's ok. It freezes sometimes when the app is loading though. I never really tried it on my ps3
---
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire
#7DiscostewSMPosted 9/11/2013 12:29:50 PM

It's rather good. I used to get freezing before, but checking my computer at the same time revealed that Netflix itself was having issues. Still haven't tried this latest update though.

My only complaint is that the Gamepad is a bit too integrated with it, so in order to use Netflix, the Gamepad has to stay active (meaning you can't even turn the display off).
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#8kazooie959Posted 9/11/2013 12:38:58 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
Fixed the freezing problem. It wasn't doing it.

I constantly get the Netflix freeze course I use it a lot on the WiiU so...

More annoying is what there is no picture just sound which happens often...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#9_Sovereign_Posted 9/11/2013 1:55:11 PM
tsizzle420 posted...

It's ok. It freezes sometimes when the app is loading though. I never really tried it on my ps3

I always seem to be out of the loop regarding these types of issues, because I never get them! I just updated Netflix on Wii U and have been watching it for about 30 mins with no issue.
---
"Microsoft demands simultaneous multiplatform releases" - Type that into your search bar and you'll see why you should buy Rayman on Wii U, not ports.
#10tsizzle420(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 2:10:56 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
tsizzle420 posted...

I always seem to be out of the loop regarding these types of issues, because I never get them! I just updated Netflix on Wii U and have been watching it for about 30 mins with no issue.

It usually only happens to me when I click the app before all the miis finish running out on the plaza.
---