Ghost Recon Online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ghost Recon Online?

User Info: segagamer

segagamer
3 years ago#1
What's the scoop on this? Wii U version still on hold since May? Is PC version close to being kinked out?

User Info: RockD79

RockD79
3 years ago#2
Makes me wonder if the games been canned altogether.
Now Playing: Splinter Cell/M&L Dream Team
Total Tools Detooled: 157

User Info: MSeaCreasy

MSeaCreasy
3 years ago#3
I think it got canceled on all platforms.. I was really excited when I first saw the trailer... Well we'll just wait for Rainbow 6..
REALM OF DEBEBE PARTY ANIMAL

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
3 years ago#4
The thing is still in Beta 0.12. It won't go any further until they do something about that. We'll probably be waiting a looong time...
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"

User Info: segagamer

segagamer
3 years ago#5
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
The thing is still in Beta 0.12. It won't go any further until they do something about that. We'll probably be waiting a looong time...

Ooh boy...

How is the game though? Is the campaign finished at least? Multiplayer is gonna take a while to finalize I bet.

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
3 years ago#6
segagamer posted...

Ooh boy...

How is the game though? Is the campaign finished at least? Multiplayer is gonna take a while to finalize I bet.

There is no campaign. It's all multiplayer.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: MichaelS91

MichaelS91
3 years ago#7
Its not been officially cancelled but they haven't said anything for months.
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
3 years ago#8
darkjedilink posted...
segagamer posted...

Ooh boy...

There is no campaign. It's all multiplayer.

This. The game is quite fun though. However, upgrading your equipment with in-game funds will take quite a while if you don't pay cash for it.
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Ghost Recon Online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived