Ghost Recon Online?

#1segagamerPosted 9/11/2013 12:36:36 PM
What's the scoop on this? Wii U version still on hold since May? Is PC version close to being kinked out?
#2RockD79Posted 9/11/2013 12:39:48 PM
Makes me wonder if the games been canned altogether.
---
Now Playing: Splinter Cell/M&L Dream Team
Total Tools Detooled: 157
#3MSeaCreasyPosted 9/11/2013 12:41:19 PM
I think it got canceled on all platforms.. I was really excited when I first saw the trailer... Well we'll just wait for Rainbow 6..
---
REALM OF DEBEBE PARTY ANIMAL
#4P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 9/11/2013 12:53:12 PM
The thing is still in Beta 0.12. It won't go any further until they do something about that. We'll probably be waiting a looong time...
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#5segagamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 2:01:39 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
The thing is still in Beta 0.12. It won't go any further until they do something about that. We'll probably be waiting a looong time...

Ooh boy...

How is the game though? Is the campaign finished at least? Multiplayer is gonna take a while to finalize I bet.
#6darkjedilinkPosted 9/11/2013 2:30:05 PM
segagamer posted...

Ooh boy...

How is the game though? Is the campaign finished at least? Multiplayer is gonna take a while to finalize I bet.

There is no campaign. It's all multiplayer.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#7MichaelS91Posted 9/11/2013 2:32:42 PM
Its not been officially cancelled but they haven't said anything for months.
---
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 9/11/2013 2:37:47 PM
darkjedilink posted...
segagamer posted...

Ooh boy...

There is no campaign. It's all multiplayer.

This. The game is quite fun though. However, upgrading your equipment with in-game funds will take quite a while if you don't pay cash for it.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"