Are you a hardcore Nintendo fan?

#1Second_HokagePosted 9/11/2013 10:55:24 PM
Do you prefer nintendo consoles and handhelds, and by every (or most) first-party releases? How much of a hardcore nintendo fan are you?

I would say i am semi-hardcore, as i have a 3ds and wii u and buy just some first-party games.
#2AwayFromHerePosted 9/11/2013 10:57:36 PM
I would say I haven't preferred Nintendo since the SNES era.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3STN79Posted 9/11/2013 11:02:47 PM
I've been loyal to Nintendo since 85 but i'm not against Sony consoles. They got some great stuff too but i owe my whole gaming fandom to the big N. I grew up on Nintendo cereal and the super Mario bros super show. Of course i'd side with them over anyone else.
---
"for us its about games, about the fun, about the entertainment value, and not about the tech. reggie fils-aime
#4mrchimPosted 9/11/2013 11:04:44 PM
I don't see the value in buying a non-Nintendo console. PC just does the high-fidelity gaming better than the consoles designed for high-fidelity.
#5The13DoctorsPosted 9/11/2013 11:05:49 PM
I have a slight interest in something that is from Nintendo.

In other words, I am a hardcore fanboy.
---
Platinum, Monolith, Atlus, Retro, Next Level Games | Sonic + [Mega Man?]
Good time to be a Nintendo Gamer :D
#6Kromlech06Posted 9/11/2013 11:13:17 PM
I loved my PS2 way more than my Gamecube, which was just a Melee machine.

Sony and MS made the choice for me, and haven't gotten me back since.

We'll see with PS2^2.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#7Halladay32Posted 9/11/2013 11:13:59 PM
I suppose. I've owned all of their systems (well, not the Virtual Boy), and probably 90% of the games I own are for Nintendo systems; but that's more due to the games I tend to enjoy being released on Nintendo systems more than the other companies', so I'll always buy their systems first, leaving not much time to bother investing in the other consoles. I'm not blindly loyal or anything, it's just how things are. Some of my favourite games are non-Nintendo ones though (Final Fantasy VII-X, Sly 2). I don't buy all first-party releases, just the ones that interest me.
---
"Your nose is just a little closer to me than your ears."
#8ChipChippersonPosted 9/11/2013 11:50:21 PM
I'm becoming one. After spending the past decade playing nothing but MS and Sony machines, I've come to realize that Nintendo is the only one that makes me truly happy with gaming.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#9plasmatic5Posted 9/11/2013 11:50:31 PM
I support Nintendo in most of their endeavors because I enjoy most of their endeavors. That's not to say I buy everything or even nearly everything they do. They have some series that I just don't care to buy because I'm not into them.

This also does not mean I don't support other companies (Sony, Microsoft, and third parties) when they deserve to be supported. If a company makes good stuff, I'll support them (assuming I have the money at the time).
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#10Beatperson14Posted 9/11/2013 11:57:28 PM
So ******* hardcore I know only Nintendo can release quality Nintendo seal games like The Croods