who's getting wonderful 101 this weekend?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. who's getting wonderful 101 this weekend?
2 years ago#11
I'm not overly interested in the game, but I might pick it up to support Platinum. Plus, my little brother would probably have a blast playing co-op with me.
2 years ago#12
NinjaGamer_23 posted...
I want to but I got diablo 3 and ff 14 on ps3 to play and other games on my backlog for vita and 3ds.

Plus gta 5 comes out next week.

....oh man you bought Diablo 3 for the PS3? Im sorry bro.
2 years ago#13
Yep. Well, maybe not this weekend, as I have to work, but on my first day off definitely.
---
Welcome to Earth. It's chock full of stupid people doing stupid things. Constantly.
2 years ago#14
I ordered mine online so I have to wait a bit. But it gives me time to beat pikmin 3. Hoping to beat wonderful 101 by the time ww hd comes out.
2 years ago#15
Im going to wait for a price drop
2 years ago#16
debating on it...im getting GTA V in just 4 days,,,i relly need a new game for my wii-u though, last wii u game i bought was monster hunter 3 ultimate
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014/Lightning's true #1 fan
November 15th PS4!!!!!!! DAY 1 BUY
2 years ago#17
I am, definitely
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
2 years ago#18
Day 1. If Bestbuy doesnt mess up my order.
---
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.
2 years ago#19
I decided against it since I have too much to keep me busy as it stands and Pokemon X/Y is right around the corner. I'm still interested though, so I will get it later on.
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
2 years ago#20
It'll be a while, after all I have GTA V, EO, Rune Factory 4 and Pokemon Y to get.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. who's getting wonderful 101 this weekend?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived