So many Nintendo games to buy this fall

#1Maverick_ReznorPosted 9/12/2013 8:38:01 PM
Im glad I payed off my ps4 in August along with a copy of KZ:SF and BF4, cause damn. Most of them a Wii U games.
there is at least 6
4 for Wii U and 2 for 3DS...and right at the beggining of winter comes DK TF
#2_Sovereign_Posted 9/12/2013 8:50:34 PM
I'm right there with ya, gonna have to sell a kidney or something to get everything day and date!
---
"Microsoft demands simultaneous multiplatform releases" - Type that into your search bar and you'll see why you should buy Rayman on Wii U, not ports.
#3heartlesshero17Posted 9/12/2013 9:17:20 PM
Getting my wii u next week(birthday).

Though my Wii u is coming with WW, My first game I will actually go out to buy is Sonic Lost World. Finished DKCR recently and loved it so I will be getting DKCTF too. Maybe Mario 3d world as well
---
Pain, first in the world to beat Penance in FFX International NSG!
^ it will happen!!!!
#4STN79Posted 9/12/2013 9:24:47 PM
I'll have to wait until sometime next year to get all these games coming out!
---
"for us its about games, about the fun, about the entertainment value, and not about the tech. reggie fils-aime
#5Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 12:01:26 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Getting my wii u next week(birthday).

Though my Wii u is coming with WW, My first game I will actually go out to buy is Sonic Lost World. Finished DKCR recently and loved it so I will be getting DKCTF too. Maybe Mario 3d world as well

well happy early bday
#6Mandrew257Posted 9/13/2013 12:05:19 PM
Wonderful 101, Windwaker, Sonic: LW, PS4, Pokemon Y, Watchdogs, Mario 3D World, DK, Etrian Odyssey, Playstation plus, and another PS4 controller. Im gonna be broke lol.
---
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.
#7CasualGamersPosted 9/13/2013 12:09:12 PM
Eh. The 3 must buys for me won't come out until 14+.

Smash
Mario kart
X

Til then, I'll play Wii games that I haven't gotten to yet