I admit i own a Wii U only to get laughed at...

#21bskiffingtonPosted 9/13/2013 9:38:24 PM
My Wii U killed my cat.
#22Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/13/2013 9:48:51 PM
I just realized something monumental, people...
We have all had misfortune from owning Wii Us...

TC gets laughed at,
Golden Mayven can't get hired,
and my ass being tenderized more often than a New York steak, all because of the Wii U...

Squatch is the only safe one among us!
Let's get 'im, fellas!
#23BoomerTheGreatPosted 9/13/2013 9:59:17 PM
Well since Im the only one I know with a Wii U, my friends get me McDonald's and order me happy meals because I dont have the "cool" consoles preordered. Also when I told Gamestop employees I didnt want the PS4indies, and MotionpictureBOX one, they told me to never come back so I never did. Also my tough neighborhood calls me casual because my console does not have 3 GB of RAM dedicated for facebook4, and SKYPEtv One.
---
Greatness comes from within
#24cmincPosted 9/13/2013 10:14:45 PM
I own a wii U because I always end up enjoying more of what nintendo puts out WHEN they finally get around to actually putting it out. I buy Playstations to make that waiting a bit more bearable.

I'm also the only one of my friends that has one, but I've never not got my ass kissed in a gamestop regardless of whatever goofy crap I'm buying or asking to reserve. Sometimes I interject in 'hardcore gamer' conversations about COD with totally misplaced tales of Mario starcoin collecting just cuz F 'em.

Dont make apologies for who you are or what you like, tc.Especially if the worst thing about you is being a nintendo fan that's not 'cool' to the newest breed of gaming hipster jackasses that never get any. As far as gaming goes, digging mario will get you farther with girls than COD, gears or killzone...

I put a little mariokart figure on my desk at work one day because the douche that sits across from me had a gears of war guy on his (marcus, I think) and I had 3 girls I'd never spoke to or noticed before stop by, introduce themselves and talk about how much they love that game. One ended up becoming my wife.

So, yeah, thanks nintendo. She's great!
---
---
#25dcamp27Posted 9/13/2013 10:27:47 PM
cminc posted...
I own a wii U because I always end up enjoying more of what nintendo puts out WHEN they finally get around to actually putting it out. I buy Playstations to make that waiting a bit more bearable.

I'm also the only one of my friends that has one, but I've never not got my ass kissed in a gamestop regardless of whatever goofy crap I'm buying or asking to reserve. Sometimes I interject in 'hardcore gamer' conversations about COD with totally misplaced tales of Mario starcoin collecting just cuz F 'em.

Dont make apologies for who you are or what you like, tc.Especially if the worst thing about you is being a nintendo fan that's not 'cool' to the newest breed of gaming hipster jackasses that never get any. As far as gaming goes, digging mario will get you farther with girls than COD, gears or killzone...

I put a little mariokart figure on my desk at work one day because the douche that sits across from me had a gears of war guy on his (marcus, I think) and I had 3 girls I'd never spoke to or noticed before stop by, introduce themselves and talk about how much they love that game. One ended up becoming my wife.

nice!
#26TalentedMPosted 9/13/2013 10:34:59 PM
Oh you poor baby. Do you often let people making minimum wage and working a s*** retail job get you down?

Nut up, you should be proudly walking into GameStop and getting a game for a system you enjoy. I worked at GameStop when I was a small lad and I can tell you now, the majority of their staff are morons whome I wouldn't let pick up my dogs s*** let alone let them tell me their opinions.

If anything stop going to that retail store at all. In this day and age you can get anything at your fingertips, I would rather give my money to Amazon for their excellent customer service and fast shipping than have to deal with some teenager with a minimum wage job tell me how much his job/life or a game sucks.

So no, I don't let anyone really get on my nerves. I actually made a man nearly faint in GameStop not too long ago when I said that the PS4 was not that impressive from a PC gamers point of view - I just walked out as he went on and on with some other customer about how wrong I was and that it was more powerful than any PC to date....

Yeah... Thats the kind of people that work there. I didn't even want to bother with getting a manager and telling them that I had a miserable experience, get their store number and corporate number and call them up and ruin some poor teenagers first job.

You have that power as a customer, always remember that.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#27avigeant83Posted 9/13/2013 10:38:00 PM
Only 12 year olds would really care what system you buy a game for and those aren't the hardcore crowd. I own every system and beaten over 1000 games and think Nintendo makes the best quality games by far.
#28deoxyscyclonePosted 9/14/2013 12:21:09 AM
I'm the only one of my friends to own a Wii U... Not because they think it's laughable, but because I'm the only one that was able to afford one so far. :\ I don't give a crap what people think. I love my Wii U!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Pikmin 3, Megaman X Virtual Console, Nintendo Land, an upcoming Zelda game, YES PLEASE!
---
http://nightsbeta09.deviantart.com/
I'm also a Let's Player on YouTube! I LP my favorite games! http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaNights
#29ChipChippersonPosted 9/14/2013 3:04:55 AM
Most people in your average Gamestop, customers and employees, are only excited for the newest, most heavily hyped/trendy games and anything that breaks away from the pack is looked at sideways. In all fairness though that applies pretty much anywhere in life, from games and movies to politics and religion.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#30WildsparkPosted 9/14/2013 3:20:48 AM
cminc posted...

But a lot of girls play COD just so that they can hang out with boys... I agree with everything else that you said.
---
I sense a disturbance in the triforce