Why do so many people dislike Metroid: Other M?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why do so many people dislike Metroid: Other M?
2 years ago#181
TheLazyClown posted...
The game was great, the problem is no replay value. The people who hate it just suck at the game.

You definitely live up to your username (well the "lazy" portion at least): that response was devoid of any semblance of clever, intellectual, or analytical insight. Bravo.

Try harder.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
2 years ago#182
TheLazyClown posted...
The game was great, the problem is no replay value. The people who hate it just suck at the game.

ITP: "Speed runners are bad at video games."
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
2 years ago#183
it's impossible to suck at other m, because literally all you need to do to master it is mash a direction on the d-pad
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why do so many people dislike Metroid: Other M?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived