It's too bad Kingdom Hearts 3 wasn't on the Wii-U

#1Dark GunnerPosted 9/13/2013 9:43:38 PM
Because honestly, if it was, I'd easily be able to completely ignore both PS4 and XBone... but as it stands now, I might need to sit a PS4 next to my Wii-U. Stupid guilty pleasure game.
---
PSN: FinalOcean 3DS FC: 1289-8249-2905
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing, Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask
#2AK_the_TwilightPosted 9/13/2013 9:45:10 PM
What's wrong with having a PS4 AND a Wii U? Is there suddenly a rule that you can only have one console at one time?
---
There's no mistaking it.
#3Kromlech06Posted 9/13/2013 9:45:11 PM
Surely between now and 2015 there'll be a good exclusive on the ps4.

Right?
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#4Baha05Posted 9/13/2013 9:46:40 PM
AK_the_Twilight posted...
What's wrong with having a PS4 AND a Wii U? Is there suddenly a rule that you can only have one console at one time?

Sometimes money is an issue.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#5Dark Gunner(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 9:50:18 PM
Baha05 posted...

Bingo. Also time. I don't want to spend that much money on a hobby that's unfortunately having less time dedicated to it. Theres a few key series that I've been fans of for years that I would like to keep playing, KH was one of them (I actually always said KH3 would be my last one since it supposedly ends the story arc) but I also assumed we'd get it on a PS3 or something like that. I didn't expect them to skip over an entire console. Every other series seems to be Nintendo games though hence my Wii-U and 3DS purchases.
---
PSN: FinalOcean 3DS FC: 1289-8249-2905
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing, Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask
#6AK_the_TwilightPosted 9/13/2013 9:53:38 PM
Dark Gunner posted...
Baha05 posted...

Bingo. Also time. I don't want to spend that much money on a hobby that's unfortunately having less time dedicated to it. Theres a few key series that I've been fans of for years that I would like to keep playing, KH was one of them (I actually always said KH3 would be my last one since it supposedly ends the story arc) but I also assumed we'd get it on a PS3 or something like that. I didn't expect them to skip over an entire console. Every other series seems to be Nintendo games though hence my Wii-U and 3DS purchases.

Maybe so, but it will be less of an issue when Kingdom Hearts III is released. It's not going to be released for a LONG while; the systems will probably have price cuts by the time it does.
---
There's no mistaking it.
#7Darkstorm16Posted 9/13/2013 9:54:09 PM
Baha05 posted...

For me it's:
1. Time
2. Money

That's why I'm trying to decide one more system for this gen although this is my issue:
Vita- will have RPGs and unique games like touch my Katamari and Tearaway
WiiU- has Mario, Zelda, sonic,X.....umm yeah
PS4- Kingdom Hearts 3 (probably will go on ps5)
XBoxOne-Kingdom Hearts 3

I already have ps3, 3ds, ds
---
PS Plus is one of the best video game rental service.
#8TalentedMPosted 9/13/2013 9:56:22 PM
Yes, because a game with a ? for a release date can never ever change its mind and come to any console it wants!

Just sayin'. Personally I haven't enjoyed any of them since 2, so I don't know why I would really care now almost 8 years later when they released multiple versions of the same game over and over instead of giving it to us last gen and now making fans wait even longer with another re-release.

I didn't enjoy the 3DS game and the PSP one was just medicre. Enough for me to get an idea that the games are just not what they used to be.

Though I could have grown out of it or tired of its tryhard writing.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#9bskiffingtonPosted 9/13/2013 10:02:53 PM
Luckily for you, we're probably more than a year away from that game getting released so maybe by then the PS4 will have dropped in price a bit.
#10Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/13/2013 10:12:45 PM
Kromlech06 posted...
Surely between now and 2015 there'll be a good exclusive on the ps4.

Right?

Take into consideration that the PS3 has two good exclusives, and that both of them are Ratchet and Clank.

I don't think the PS4 will even have a mediocre exclusive before 2015.
Just a bunch of bad ones.