Anybody still think we're goona get that "big" update...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anybody still think we're goona get that "big" update...
2 years ago#1
you know. the 1 from july that got pushed to september.

im just curious. since, i havent heard anything of it since then. :(
---
Trollin' the trolls. think all rpgs are the same? bet ya like Call of Duty. if i'm right stfu
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, Nintendo Net. ID. SoulBlayz
2 years ago#2
Nope.
---
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12
2 years ago#3
It was pushed to early October.
---
NNID:Skunk_Ape
http://i.imgur.com/1mQDO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0HcWR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MXLXOt2.gif
2 years ago#4
Updating OS is a big effort, be patient.
2 years ago#5
Holiday 2013. It will be Christmas themed! :)
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
2 years ago#6
segagamer posted...

The problem is we've been patient. People like myself have been waiting since launch for Nintendo to straighten things up with the Wii U's sluggish OS. I don't think we're being unreasonable after putting up with this for nearly a year now.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
2 years ago#7
segagamer posted...

That depends on what they're actually doing. If they're pretty much re-writing large portions of the OS from scratch, then yes, that's a big effort and it's understandable that it's taking a while and that an exact date can't be given. If it's just a few speed tweaks then the update should have happened quite a while ago and it's a bad sign that it didn't.
2 years ago#8
DarkAdonis123 posted...
segagamer posted...

The problem is we've been patient. People like myself have been waiting since launch for Nintendo to straighten things up with the Wii U's sluggish OS. I don't think we're being unreasonable after putting up with this for nearly a year now.

The OS hasn't been "sluggish" for nearly six months now, since the April update. Point of fact, it's noticeably faster than the PS3 and 360 OS's now, and this has been confirmed by many independent comparisons.

So, what exactly have you been "putting up with for a year" that's got your panties in a bunch?
2 years ago#9
The_Hyphenator posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
segagamer posted...

The OS hasn't been "sluggish" for nearly six months now, since the April update. Point of fact, it's noticeably faster than the PS3 and 360 OS's now, and this has been confirmed by many independent comparisons.

Who says that?
---
Hey guys! Zatanna's on the villains' side!
2 years ago#10
Zato Infinite posted...
The_Hyphenator posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
segagamer posted...

Who says that?

http://gengame.net/2013/07/load-time-comparisons-for-wii-u-xbox-360-and-playstation-3/

That took me all of 30 seconds to find via Google. I know there are others out there, but one freebie is all I'm willing to give people who can't be bothered to use a search engine.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anybody still think we're goona get that "big" update...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived