Anybody still think we're goona get that "big" update...

#41DarkAdonis123Posted 9/14/2013 10:41:21 AM(edited)
Maverick_Reznor posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
im surprised the same trolls are still posting in this topic after they were put to shame

Who was put to shame? The OS is in need of optimizing, period. The "strongest" argument someone made was claiming it was faster than two old ass systems. That was a pathetic counter argument and really only shamed the person who posted that drivel.

then you said it wasnt and he posted proof. But you are just and ignorant child of a troll not worthy of any attention.
welcome to the ignore list kid.
I sometimes call it the trash can

Yay, another kid runs to his ignore list. That's two in one topic. I'm on fire today. I've never been called a troll so often.

PS: I just realized this guy has a new user account. The new kids have thinner skin than the regulars. Who would've thought it possible?!
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#42Nin3DSFanPosted 9/14/2013 12:40:07 PM
Does anyone actually have confirmation that the upcoming update even has anything to do with speeding up the OS even more? Or is it just one of those stupid speculation things?

Like when everyone for no stupid freaking reason DECIDED to just make up the fact that the first major 3DS update on June 7, 2011, was going to be at 6 pm, even though Nintendo NEVER mentioned the time at all, and then people complained that the update was late when it was past 6 pm and it still wasn't available? Or how people just DECIDED that the 3DS was going to be released late 2010, despite Nintendo NEVER having revealed a release date before the February/March 2011 release dates, and then complaining that it was delayed from a fictional and speculated wishful release date?

I want Smash Bros to come out in December 2013, therefore, if it's out in 2014, it's officially delayed, because I WANTED it to come out in December 2013.... this is exactly how some people's logic work.

Also, why is it that it has been known for ages that the update is coming late September-early October, yet people STILL complain about why it hasn't been released yet?
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!
#43chuchumyrocketPosted 9/14/2013 12:51:33 PM
The_Hyphenator posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
The_Hyphenator posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
segagamer posted...
Updating OS is a big effort, be patient.

The problem is we've been patient. People like myself have been waiting since launch for Nintendo to straighten things up with the Wii U's sluggish OS. I don't think we're being unreasonable after putting up with this for nearly a year now.

The OS hasn't been "sluggish" for nearly six months now, since the April update. Point of fact, it's noticeably faster than the PS3 and 360 OS's now, and this has been confirmed by many independent comparisons.

Who says that?

http://gengame.net/2013/07/load-time-comparisons-for-wii-u-xbox-360-and-playstation-3/

That took me all of 30 seconds to find via Google. I know there are others out there, but one freebie is all I'm willing to give people who can't be bothered to use a search engine.

That link didn't help your case at all.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#44Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/14/2013 12:58:35 PM
DrSouljaBoi69 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
The_Hyphenator posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
segagamer posted...
Updating OS is a big effort, be patient.

The problem is we've been patient. People like myself have been waiting since launch for Nintendo to straighten things up with the Wii U's sluggish OS. I don't think we're being unreasonable after putting up with this for nearly a year now.

The OS hasn't been "sluggish" for nearly six months now, since the April update. Point of fact, it's noticeably faster than the PS3 and 360 OS's now, and this has been confirmed by many independent comparisons.

Who says that?

fanboys

People with a basic grasp of the concept of time.

My Wii U takes a few seconds to boot up, and doing anything takes 5 seconds or less.

PS3 can take anywhere between 15 seconds, to a minute.
---
"Wait a minute. You expect us poor innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it!" - Yakko
#45BoomerTheGreatPosted 9/14/2013 1:14:52 PM
The anti Nintendo force has resorted to saying the OS is sluggish? LOL PS360 is clearly slower. Then the counter argument is that the PS360 is old but there is no other consoles to compare so the trolls need to develop logic.
Maybe a math class would help?
---
Greatness comes from within
#46Baha05Posted 9/14/2013 1:43:16 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
You know what Baha, you and I are almost ALWAYS on opposite sides when it comes to our views and opinions about the Wii U. But what I really like about you is you always disagree in a respectful manner and never stoop to the belligerent Internet tough guy nonsense.

I wouldn't mind playing a few games with you in the future. Add me if you like. DarkAdonis is my NNID.

Same here, I don't think I've ever had much issue with you, I'll have to add you later : P as GTA V and the upcoming October lineup makes my wallet weep
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy