Target Buy 2 Get 1 Free 9/22-9/28

#1MaggotPosted 9/14/2013 4:43:00 AM
Via cheap gamer website from 9/22-9/28 Target has buy 2 get 1 free on all Wii U games.
The W101 and Rayman are obvious choices, but what to get for the third game?
Was Splinter Cell any good?
Scribblenauts Unlimited seemed too easy and also confusing at some instances, but the new game, with DC comics, comes out Tuesday that week.
Does Target sell digital download codes for wii games?, getting wind waker for free would make me try it out.
What will you get?
---
I Know a lot, but I don't know much.
Dry Bowser??? What is he, alcohol free.
#2Companion_Cube_Posted 9/14/2013 4:43:46 AM
DAMN.

I just bought Luigi U there yesterday.
---
People who say Nintendo games are for kids need to grow up themselves.
Past/Current Systems: GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSOne, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360
#3YoyokuKOPosted 9/14/2013 6:03:56 AM
is this the thoses deals where the free game has the be the same price or less?

because... what would luigi u and game & wario get me?
#4Zato InfinitePosted 9/14/2013 6:06:58 AM
YoyokuKO posted...
is this the thoses deals where the free game has the be the same price or less?

because... what would luigi u and game & wario get me?

it's always that way
---
Hey guys! Zatanna's on the villains' side!
#5MilesTeg420Posted 9/14/2013 6:11:32 AM
I would wait for the inevitable deals elsewhere. In October, a buy 2 get one free could get you Rayman, WWHD, and Sonic. Or Batman if you prefer.
#6ArchsazePosted 9/14/2013 6:15:26 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
I would wait for the inevitable deals elsewhere. In October, a buy 2 get one free could get you Rayman, WWHD, and Sonic. Or Batman if you prefer.

Yeah--the holidays will be better. I bought a ton of games from target on black friday actually last year. Anyways; analysts say January is the best time to purchase video games.

Thanks for the share though. If I had three Wii U games I wanted and I had the time to play them, I'd be on it like pb on jelly.
#7MilesTeg420Posted 9/14/2013 6:19:17 AM
Archsaze posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

Yeah--the holidays will be better. I bought a ton of games from target on black friday actually last year. Anyways; analysts say January is the best time to purchase video games.

Thanks for the share though. If I had three Wii U games I wanted and I had the time to play them, I'd be on it like pb on jelly.

In reality buy two get one free isn't much savings on $60 games. You are essentially paying $40 a game, which isn't that great when you consider third party games drop fast. For Nintendo stuff it's worth it though, and Wii U stuff in general doesn't drop as fast due to the low amount of discs printed.
#8eyeofcorePosted 9/14/2013 6:21:49 AM
My suggestions;

Rayman Legends, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition, Wonderful 101

or

Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate, Pikmin 3, Resident Evil Revelations
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#9abbyhitterPosted 9/14/2013 6:28:46 AM
The B2G1 free deals need to happen in December so that I can get Tropical Freeze, 3D World, and Wonderful 101 at the same time.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#10NickTheBlitzPosted 9/14/2013 6:29:25 AM
Source? I don't see it at Target's website.

Posting a link would help.
---
"Love, hope, faith. The greatest of these: love."
Check out my webcomic! http://www.drunkduck.com/La_Vie_a_la_Mode