I wish the WiiU Menu could be customized

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I wish the WiiU Menu could be customized

User Info: TonymanX

TonymanX
3 years ago#11
I've thought the same thing since the first day I got my Wii U. The thing I want to change the most is to make the miiverse topics that are on my home editable. I want to see my favorite topics being posted. I don't care about art academy!!!

User Info: oq7ster

oq7ster
3 years ago#12
@Darth Gecko thats a good idea.
@TonymanX Yeah, customizable content would be good.
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
Your ROFLcopter is out of control, and you're about to get run over by a parade of LOLLERskates.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#13
Yeah it needs it alright, what I hope/ed they do is for those that have to repurchase VC at the $1+ fee is get free hats/wallpapers for that game. That way it justifies the fee.

Folders are also a needed thing.
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy

User Info: Warmonger222

Warmonger222
3 years ago#14
Rather than just changing the background color or picture (although I would like that as an option), I would prefer to be able to change the Warawara Plaza. For example, the Animal Crossing Plaza. I was really annoyed when I found out that it was a separate app that imitates the main plaza, rather than a decorative skin for it. I would like to see things like that integrated into the main plaza.

And also folders.
Sega is what EAin't - Crazy_Tank51 NNID: DAmieba
3DS FC: 1719-4333-5300 PM me yours if you play Luigis Mansion or Kid Icarus
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I wish the WiiU Menu could be customized

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived