I consider the wii u as a "2nd go to home console"

#1TacticalSniper7Posted 9/14/2013 8:10:46 PM
Just recently got the wii u, played with it had some fun and enjoyed it, but i mostly game online so when i did played i was most of the time chatting with friend over xbox live, i literally just turned on my 360 and controller with mic to talk to friends on live.

Wii u is a fun console, but i don't think it's a main hardcore/casual console, i don't see myself playing 4 - 5 straight hours on it, people don't do voice chat, games are still on their way, but i don't feel like nintendo did an amazing job on the wii u, overall maybe if they upped the gamepad resolution to 720p at least that should have made it a better experience on the gamepad.

I guess i'll be keeping it, but on the next gen xbox one is the way to go, i hope nintendo keeps bringing more titles and more dlc, also add more downloadable games and cheaper prices, 3rd party support is pretty dull to be honest.
---
GT: EPB Melegor (Far Cry 3, Minecraft)
#2SpideymasterPosted 9/14/2013 8:18:21 PM
Silly TC, you can't like the Wii U without hating the Xbox, and vice versa.

(That being said, I totally understand what you're saying and respect the fact that you seem to be an unbiased gamer. High five, bro.)
---
We long to remember that which we wish we could forget.
#3teh1337gosuPosted 9/14/2013 8:22:22 PM
This topic is too pragmatic to last more than 5 posts.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#4shanafanPosted 9/14/2013 9:09:43 PM
Voice chat? Is that really a selling point of a console? When I play online, I mute anyone who talks.
---
XBL / PSN / Wii U : shanafan
Wii Friend Code: 8542 2842 2512 6271
#5teh1337gosuPosted 9/14/2013 10:43:34 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
This topic is too pragmatic to last more than 5 posts.

Hah 5 posts
---
Yvan eht nioj
#6avigeant83Posted 9/14/2013 10:51:04 PM
This guy is a tool and just whining non-sense. Play your game and shut up. Stop being a girl.
#7ExtremelyFatGuyPosted 9/15/2013 12:15:06 AM
avigeant83 posted...
This guy is a tool and just whining non-sense. Play your game and shut up. Stop being a girl.

Be a girl like those sissy collectivist Japanese? Easy to do for Nintendo fangirls!
#8nonexistingheroPosted 9/15/2013 4:04:35 AM
I'd say the Wii U is the 1st 'console' to go to for 8th gen. PS4 & XO don't have many interesting games coming to them, just a lot of that shallow crap with no depth, replay value and fun. Aside from that, the PC is getting 90% of the games they are getting and a lot more exclusives that both combined. Meanwhile, the Wii U has a lot of fun games that you can't get anywhere else.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#9Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/15/2013 4:12:16 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
I'd say the Wii U is the 1st 'console' to go to for 8th gen. PS4 & XO don't have many interesting games coming to them, just a lot of that shallow crap with no depth, replay value and fun. Aside from that, the PC is getting 90% of the games they are getting and a lot more exclusives that both combined. Meanwhile, the Wii U has a lot of fun games that you can't get anywhere else.

Yeah, but, but, but... it's pretendo.
Da PEE-EFF FOW will has 8 gigobots of wam!
Sew... yeah...
---
"Wait a minute. You expect us poor innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it!" - Yakko
#10arvilinoPosted 9/15/2013 5:17:41 AM
If anything the WiiU is the only console you need if your PC is good enough to run modern games
---
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."