I consider the wii u as a "2nd go to home console"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I consider the wii u as a "2nd go to home console"
3 years ago#1
Just recently got the wii u, played with it had some fun and enjoyed it, but i mostly game online so when i did played i was most of the time chatting with friend over xbox live, i literally just turned on my 360 and controller with mic to talk to friends on live.

Wii u is a fun console, but i don't think it's a main hardcore/casual console, i don't see myself playing 4 - 5 straight hours on it, people don't do voice chat, games are still on their way, but i don't feel like nintendo did an amazing job on the wii u, overall maybe if they upped the gamepad resolution to 720p at least that should have made it a better experience on the gamepad.

I guess i'll be keeping it, but on the next gen xbox one is the way to go, i hope nintendo keeps bringing more titles and more dlc, also add more downloadable games and cheaper prices, 3rd party support is pretty dull to be honest.
GT: EPB Melegor (Far Cry 3, Minecraft)
3 years ago#2
Silly TC, you can't like the Wii U without hating the Xbox, and vice versa.

(That being said, I totally understand what you're saying and respect the fact that you seem to be an unbiased gamer. High five, bro.)
We long to remember that which we wish we could forget.
3 years ago#3
This topic is too pragmatic to last more than 5 posts.
Yvan eht nioj
3 years ago#4
Voice chat? Is that really a selling point of a console? When I play online, I mute anyone who talks.
XBL / PSN / Wii U : shanafan
Wii Friend Code: 8542 2842 2512 6271
3 years ago#5
teh1337gosu posted...
This topic is too pragmatic to last more than 5 posts.

Hah 5 posts
Yvan eht nioj
3 years ago#6
This guy is a tool and just whining non-sense. Play your game and shut up. Stop being a girl.
3 years ago#7
avigeant83 posted...
This guy is a tool and just whining non-sense. Play your game and shut up. Stop being a girl.

Be a girl like those sissy collectivist Japanese? Easy to do for Nintendo fangirls!
3 years ago#8
I'd say the Wii U is the 1st 'console' to go to for 8th gen. PS4 & XO don't have many interesting games coming to them, just a lot of that shallow crap with no depth, replay value and fun. Aside from that, the PC is getting 90% of the games they are getting and a lot more exclusives that both combined. Meanwhile, the Wii U has a lot of fun games that you can't get anywhere else.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
3 years ago#9
nonexistinghero posted...
I'd say the Wii U is the 1st 'console' to go to for 8th gen. PS4 & XO don't have many interesting games coming to them, just a lot of that shallow crap with no depth, replay value and fun. Aside from that, the PC is getting 90% of the games they are getting and a lot more exclusives that both combined. Meanwhile, the Wii U has a lot of fun games that you can't get anywhere else.

Yeah, but, but, but... it's pretendo.
Da PEE-EFF FOW will has 8 gigobots of wam!
Sew... yeah...
"Wait a minute. You expect us poor innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it!" - Yakko
3 years ago#10
If anything the WiiU is the only console you need if your PC is good enough to run modern games
"The fact of the matter is that we've been here constantly. We've been betraying peoples expectations, in a good way, for a long time."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I consider the wii u as a "2nd go to home console"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived