I consider the wii u as a "2nd go to home console"

#21pokemonzeroPosted 9/16/2013 10:16:45 AM
erasedMUSE posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
arvilino posted...
If anything the WiiU is the only console you need if your PC is good enough to run modern games

This is what I came to post. I haven't seen a compelling exclusive that makes PS4/Xbone any better than a gaming PC. Wii U + gaming PC is all you need to experience the best of 8th gen gaming so far.

Yeah, that's your opinion. KH3 makes it worth it, & every gen Sony brings new fun IPs, & these Nintendrones who state there's no replay value, you obviously havent played those Sony games. I replayed Last of Us, LBP, ModNation Racers, Uncharted, R&C & Sly. Nintendrones need to know the difference between opinion & fact.

Also, even if i had a strong gaming PC, i would rather own a PS4 than Wii U. I got tired of those rehashes after high school. Zelda bores me & Mario hasnt been fun for me since Sunshine.

You must have alot of replay value for you to be on the board of a system you don't have just to troll the users on it.
Oh wait that proves you have too much free time and not enough replay value to fill it.
The only reasons I would ever get a PS4 would be if I have extra money(Doubt it) in 3+ years and for KH, GoW, Tomb Raider, and Spyro. The only 4 good franchises(IMO) on Sony