Question about the Target B2G1 deal...

#1Mandrew257Posted 9/15/2013 6:14:52 AM
Will it work with preorders? Can I preorder Sonic Lost World and Windwaker HD and then pick up Lego City?
---
If the turtle cage is dirty, I aint paying for it. - Catchphrase Jones.
#2b1gt0nePosted 9/15/2013 6:18:37 AM
I doubt it
#3RockD79Posted 9/15/2013 6:50:48 AM
Just be careful and do a walk-in only. Stay away from Target.com. That's full of empty promises. Plus you can order out of stock items without knowing it till after the order is complete.
---
Now Playing: Splinter Cell/M&L Dream Team
Total Tools Detooled: 159
#4Mandrew257(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 6:52:51 AM
RockD79 posted...
Just be careful and do a walk-in only. Stay away from Target.com. That's full of empty promises. Plus you can order out of stock items without knowing it till after the order is complete.

Do they let you preorder in stores?
---
#5GLDanzegoPosted 9/15/2013 6:58:11 AM
Sometimes these deals work with preorders online, but not in store. When they do, they're generally limited to a few preorder games in particular (requiring trial and error to figure out which ones do).
#6Companion_Cube_Posted 9/15/2013 6:59:20 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
RockD79 posted...

Do they let you preorder in stores?

You can get these $1 pre-order cards
---
People who say Nintendo games are for kids need to grow up themselves.
Past/Current Systems: GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSOne, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360
#7RockD79Posted 9/15/2013 7:13:47 AM
TC if you can get it done in-store then go for it. The online store is a nightmare. B2G1 is a sweet deal but its very disorganized online. I hate to see you order something that has a ship date for a week or so then to see that date pass and get an email that it won't ship for another month. It's awful, almost threw up when I found a site with complaints in the 1,000's. Everyone had a similar issue. I was forced to wait till they fumbled twice (3 months) before I was even given the option to cancel it. Tried earlier but was not allowed according to rep on phone. All I got was the 2 games eventually at the regular price and a $10 gift card for the inconvenience. Never got the 3rd or the so called free game. I'll never do it again online.
---
#8Mandrew257(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 7:19:15 AM
RockD79 posted...
TC if you can get it done in-store then go for it. The online store is a nightmare. B2G1 is a sweet deal but its very disorganized online. I hate to see you order something that has a ship date for a week or so then to see that date pass and get an email that it won't ship for another month. It's awful, almost threw up when I found a site with complaints in the 1,000's. Everyone had a similar issue. I was forced to wait till they fumbled twice (3 months) before I was even given the option to cancel it. Tried earlier but was not allowed according to rep on phone. All I got was the 2 games eventually at the regular price and a $10 gift card for the inconvenience. Never got the 3rd or the so called free game. I'll never do it again online.

Jeez, guess I'll go to the store and try, thanks.
---
#9Mandrew257(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 7:51:48 AM
Another question. Can I preorder the game buy paying full price instead of $1 down?
---
#10RockD79Posted 9/15/2013 12:02:37 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
Another question. Can I preorder the game buy paying full price instead of $1 down?

Possibly but definitely attempt that at the store.
---