Are you going to take advantage of the Target B2G1 deal?

#21dmaster342Posted 9/15/2013 1:09:52 PM
I might, wallet permitting. My tentative list right now would be Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. $40 each basically is a pretty good deal, and Idk if the games will ever get lower than that the rest of the year (they could be though). The only problem with this kind of sale is it's right before the huge busy season with Wind Waker, Pokemon, etc coming out.
---
3DS FC: 3523-2057-7150 PM me if you added me!
#22deathwave21Posted 9/15/2013 1:37:56 PM
generallee02 posted...
deathwave21 posted...
thanthen posted...
wiiu has no 3 good games.

SMBU, SLU, and Pikmin 3.

SLU is a waste of this deal. Buying 2 $60 games and then having your free game be just a $30 game is a waste of the deal. Better off getting the most outta the deal and get a 3rd $60 game

I definitely agree, but I was simply stating that there do exist 3 good WU games.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#23titanMAX100Posted 9/18/2013 6:15:28 PM
I wish I had money. I would totally pick up Rayman, Splinter Cell, and Wonderful 101.
#24Tino_Tonitini2Posted 9/18/2013 6:24:31 PM
I'm strongly considering it. I have 4 games in mind so, obviously, one is going to have to wait. They are:

-Rayman Legends
-Disney Infinity
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-The Wonderful 101

If it's true that the "Disney Infinity" starter pack will be on sale for $59.99, then I'll definitely get that one. Also, I feel strongly compelled to snatch up "The Wonderful 101" sooner rather than later. That means it's a toss-up between "Resident Evil: Revelations" and "Rayman Legends." Hmmm, which one to get?
#25_Sovereign_Posted 9/18/2013 6:40:00 PM
thanthen posted...
wiiu has no 3 good games.

*looks over at shelf holding 12 Wii U titles

Your opinion of "good" is subjective, not fact
---
"Microsoft demands simultaneous multiplatform releases" - Type that into your search bar and you'll see why you should buy Rayman on Wii U, not ports.
#26SalogyPosted 9/18/2013 7:21:57 PM
No. I would if I could. I already have mario and lugi u stuff and Pikmin 3. I would love W101 but I don't have two other titles to pick from and my target never has a great selection of games in stock.
---
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
#27GDoobahPosted 9/18/2013 7:27:41 PM
I'm going to get these..

Pikmin 3
Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
---
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg
#28DiscostewSMPosted 9/18/2013 7:33:29 PM
Unless I can get my hands on WWHD through this, I probably won't take up the deal.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#29DarenDFPosted 9/18/2013 7:36:35 PM
I'm gonna see if I can get my best buy to match the deal as I have some credit there. Might go for Rayman Legends, maybe Pikmin 3 and I'll have to consider the third game.
---
Remember, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die.
I am Shiva World Destroyer!
#30xbs2034Posted 9/21/2013 9:36:03 AM
Probably not, given that I believe it is only Wii U games, and not Nintendo systems or a general video game B2G1.

If Wind Waker physical release was out, I figure I could have done that and Lego City (a game I wasn't really planning on getting, at least for now, but had some interest in) as the 2, and then taken Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, or Game & Wario (games I'm not planning on getting, but would be fine as freebies, plus my Target has a lousy selection so it would be good to have some back-ups) to fill it out; but I don't really see the point in doing a sale where there is nothing in it that I feel like I need.