Want Nintendo to survive, want more 3rd party games? (Tutorial)

#21NotCeoPosted 9/15/2013 10:55:26 PM
AkaneJones posted...
That didn't help when I bought Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World on Wii Namco still kicked us in the butt. And it didn't help when I bought Tales of Symphonia on Gamecube either, and that was the best selling western Tales of. Also buying Tales of the Abyss on 3DS currently hasn't help more Tales of there either. See the trend, for Tales of Phantasia...

Actually Namco Bandai has released / announced 4 Tales games for North America since Abyss. It just happens that they're all on the PS3.
#22Tauro_FcPosted 9/15/2013 10:57:22 PM
Oh goodie. I'll follow this tutorial. Thanks TC.

1. Gets into car
2. Goes to gamestop
3. Goes to the wiiU section
4. Buys mass effect 3
5. Returns home and plays ME3
(Friends make fun of me because they just bought ME: trilogy cheaper)
6. Repeat steps 1-3
7. Finds out there is no ME: trilogy for wiiU
8. Breaks his ME3 copy
9. Applies first aid to bloody hand
10. Hunts down jaymart_2k to stab him with broken ME3 copy.
#23eyeofcorePosted 9/15/2013 11:25:45 PM
Just because some 3rd party games are bad that does not mean they are bad, you Nintendo fans only really need to learn is to buy 3rd party games no matter if there is mario in it or not.

Why do you need Zelda, Link or Mario as an excuse to buy just that 3rd party game, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 losts it charm because of costumes based on Nintendo characters and now Monster Hunter 4 with Mario animals and Zelda outfirs? It ruins the game and setting, its a no buy from me. I will buy a Wii U but I will not buy games that are offsetting its originalitty with Nintendo costumes and characters in game just to make higher sales because you Nintendo fans dont buy the game without something apart of Nintendo on Nintendos console.

Currently underrated games on Wii U are Wonderful 101, Resident Evil Revelations, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Nano Assault Neo and other 3rd and indie party games.

You should be ashamed of your preference that realy costs your favorite company Nintendo, it also reduces chances of havin a 3rd party game that may be a gem, reducing chance of having third party exclusives but sadly most of you cant comprehend and this is the most and only sad thing involving you Nintendo fans.
---
You are not a core gamer if restricted to handhelds/consoles from one company thus limiting amount of games, further by genre's and graphical style of the game.
#24poo111111111111Posted 9/15/2013 11:38:45 PM
This doesn't work.

I bought both Warrior's Orochi and Ken's Rage. No One Piece, No Dynasty Warriors 8 and now no Samurai Warriors 4.

Same with Need for Speed. No sign of any other EA titles in the future.

Even Ubisoft doesn't look like they're supporting the console much after next year.

So yeah. Buying titles in hope that they may support the Wii U just doesn't work.
#25xoftheuniversePosted 9/15/2013 11:39:53 PM
jaymart_2k posted...
1. Get into car
2. Goto Gamestop/Walmart,etc
3. Goto Wii U section
4. Buy a 3rd party game

Hint: Just cause Mario not in it doesn't mean the game is garbage.

Congrats , you've now supported a 3rd party game

I have the following WiiU games

Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendo Land
Pikmin 3

I plan to purchase

Batman: Arkham Origins
Bayonetta 2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Legend of Zelda Wii U
Mario Kart 8
Sonic: Lost World
Super Mario 3D World
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
X

If the third party games were better there would be more.
---
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#26Maverick_ReznorPosted 9/15/2013 11:53:51 PM
Tutorials are for noobs
---
Making gamefaqs a better place by ignoring 1 ignorant user at a time : )