Nintendo games that you dislike/hate/despise yet consider to be objectively good

#1wiiking96Posted 9/15/2013 1:28:59 PM
80/80 by luck.

I'd say that I consider A Link to the Past to be a pretty good game considering the time it came out it, but I never could really get into it.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#2demesjos2Posted 9/15/2013 1:31:20 PM
I hate Kart. That just happened. I understand that is a very good game in it's own right just not my style of racer.
---
Currently playing - SMT IV, Suikoden V, waiting on Tales of Xilia to arrive at my door
#3fueled-systemPosted 9/15/2013 1:35:04 PM
Metroid series... I tried and tried with several games but never could get into it
#4NerdimusPrimePosted 9/15/2013 1:39:28 PM
Pokémon. I stopped playing handhelds after the OG Gameboy ( Tetris FTW!) and never understood the appeal. I do see that the series is highly regarded by many gamers but it never clicked for me...perhaps an age thing since I was grown by the time it became popular in the states.
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/
#5FenderMasterPosted 9/15/2013 1:45:50 PM
I dislike Links Awakening. It's a great game, but the screen to screen transitions with no scrolling whatsoever don't sit very well with me. I dislike how you drop anything you carry from screen to screen, how it resets the screen the second you leave it, and the constant screen transitions give me a headache!
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
#6segagamerPosted 9/15/2013 2:04:17 PM
Wario Land 2 (invincibility annoying, boring game, 10 out of the 15 worlds are secret in asinine ways, I don't like it at all)

Wario Land 3 fares a lot better though imo.
#7SpiderX8Posted 9/15/2013 2:05:00 PM
Metroid for sure. I so want to like it, but once it went 3D I had an even harder time with it. Even the older ones like Super Metroid I can tell are great games...I just can't get through it.
---
The sun is not yellow, it's chicken
#8Caboose_MillerPosted 9/15/2013 2:35:41 PM
Metroid Prime Trilogy. I've just never gotten into them
---
CabooseMiller101 of YouTube
"I don't know if I'd want virtual reality...I play games to escape reality..." - syphoned_edge
#9BloodychessPosted 9/15/2013 2:39:03 PM
Animal Crossing.

I can't be objective about it because I've never played it, but I will admit that it must be appealing if it's still around today.
---
Give weeds an inch and they'll take a yard.
#10BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/15/2013 2:41:44 PM
Zelda Twilight Princess. Bores me to tears but I know it's just because I consider it too much of a lifeless carbon copy of Ocarina. Objectively it's a very well-designed game.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.