My Gamestop has slowly been reducing store space for Nintendo products...

#51squatch22Posted 9/16/2013 12:53:05 AM
pearl arowana posted...
nintendo fanboys cringed best. watch them next year.
a sight to behold

What does that even mean?
---
SMASH BROS 4 PREORDERED AND PROUD OF IT.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#52Maverick_ReznorPosted 9/16/2013 12:57:11 AM
squatch22 posted...
pearl arowana posted...
nintendo fanboys cringed best. watch them next year.
a sight to behold

What does that even mean?

http://www.twilightguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/jack-skellington-room.jpg
---
Making gamefaqs a better place by ignoring 1 ignorant user at a time : )
#53CaIiber345Posted 9/16/2013 2:32:16 AM
NintenDOA.
---
http://minus.com/ll6Wx5NemvtlV
GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#54Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/16/2013 2:39:21 AM
squatch22 posted...
My GAME UK store has totally stopped selling non Nintendo items.

I can make unproven claims too

So has mine, and I'm not even in the UK.

Just spouting random BS. Guatemala!
---
"Wait a minute. You expect us poor innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it!" - Yakko
#55JackalPosted 9/16/2013 2:51:18 AM
My local Best Buy has their game display section set up like this. From the main aisle to the back wall the space is allocated: PS4>PS4.XB1>Wii/WiiU. The Wii U doesn't even have a kiosk set up.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#56QuagsireQingPosted 9/16/2013 7:41:41 AM
Ritster21 posted...
Of course. Walmart, Best Buy, Target, and many other stores have the games on release day and I never have to pre-order. I can always walk in.

I gave Gamestop that last chance and it seems that they love having enough for only pre-orders.

Now, I will never waste my time with Gamestop when I can and will easily, for example, walk to Best Buy on release day and buy Super Mario 3D World.

Or you can just as easily pre-order at Gamestop. The other stores have copies lying around because no one pre-ordered. I can't imagine leaving it till the last minute and not pre-ordering my games; I like my free insurance. Never mind Redneck Ghetto Super Mart (a.k.a. Wal-Mart, where their motto is "If you need assistance, ask someone else!") being the last place I'd ever shop for anything (unless I was taking advantage of them somehow), or Best Buy being too uncommon and out-of-the-way. I guess maybe things are different where you live, but EB Games is the only place I ever trust when it comes to games.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#57bear34Posted 9/16/2013 8:59:38 AM
A Gamestop employee took a pic of Nintendo products in the bathroom.
---
3DS vs. Vita ( Sept. 13. 13 - I had "Vista" for years until someone point it out)
I will have both soon!! :D
#58teddy241Posted 9/16/2013 9:25:52 AM
i should've taken advantage of the gamestop trade in when they were giving like 240 for a black wii u
#59cs_shanePosted 9/16/2013 10:43:18 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
RoccoRed posted...
cs_shane posted...
chris1001 the sequel posted...
My Bed Bath and Beyond doesn't even sell Nintendo products

Nintendoomed.

GameStop is the "primary" shop consumers go to to buy games.

BAHAHAAHAHA!!

I second this BAHAHAAHAHA!!

I thirdeth this.

Hmm. I wonder why GameStop is still in business. Oh, that's right, consumers.
#60godslayer61Posted 9/16/2013 11:07:13 PM
squatch22 posted...
My GAME UK store has totally stopped selling non Nintendo items.

I can make unproven claims too

the thing is it is probably true same with our store in Canada all wii u stuff has been pushed to the back corner of death and we are getting around 1 copy for any new game that comes out because it is the worst out of all the in store products . even are southpark board game sold more than the total sales of wii u games last week.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-0361-6138-6925