I see the ps4 and xbox 1 game list and...

#11BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/15/2013 2:10:16 PM
Needs more meh.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#12m0derationPosted 9/15/2013 2:17:54 PM
The reason is because you know for a fact the PS4 and Xbone will have 100% third party support. Those give you enough filler for you to wait for the first party games to come out where in Nintendo's case it's just waiting impatiently for the first party to come out with not much third party.
#13Baha05Posted 9/15/2013 2:19:22 PM
Some of the issue with Wii U ports is that a good chunk aren't new games but rater older titles from months or years ago.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#14cmincPosted 9/15/2013 2:22:05 PM
I agree and see the two new consoles sales stalling at about where the wiiu's did. Im actually looking forward to the trolls saying that ps4's and xb1's 3 million respective sales are better than nintendo's 3 million, honestly.

Should be fun.
---
---
#15art_of_the_killPosted 9/15/2013 2:23:13 PM
FenderMaster posted...
Early adopters are suckers.

Especially for Nintendo hardware.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#16zerooo0Posted 9/15/2013 2:26:55 PM
cminc posted...
I agree and see the two new consoles sales stalling at about where the wiiu's did. Im actually looking forward to the trolls saying that ps4's and xb1's 3 million respective sales are better than nintendo's 3 million, honestly.

Should be fun.

Lol, I will disagree.

X1 has Titanfall(Being heavily promoted on the X1), Halo, Sunset OverDrive, Quantum Break, Project Spark, etc 2014 which should keep the X1 support healthy for a while.

PS4 has The Order 1886, and some other titles that I'm not too familiar with for 2014, but the people who buy it at release will be more than enough to keep it profitable for a while.

Also the combined respective systems have a good wealth of 3rd party titles coming to it next year which will help keep them steadily active while say the Wii U experienced dry months of games the respective competition have more games coming out 2014 to keep the buyers busy for a while.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#17GamespohtPosted 9/15/2013 2:28:01 PM
Fans are just going to say "The PS4 and Xbone versions will actual be better than the last gen ports, while the Wii U has the worst version!"

as i'm posting this right now, i'm pretty sure someone had already said that
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#18chris1001 the sequelPosted 9/15/2013 2:28:55 PM
Titanfall is also coming out on 360 and PC too though. and I don't think I've heard anyone say anything about Sunset Overdrive other than "WTF did I just watch" There isn't even any gameplay footage yet.
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#19zerooo0Posted 9/15/2013 2:31:29 PM
chris1001 the sequel posted...
Titanfall is also coming out on 360 and PC too though. and I don't think I've heard anyone say anything about Sunset Overdrive other than "WTF did I just watch" There isn't even any gameplay footage yet.

I know Titanfall is coming out on the other platforms, but it's being more marketed for the X1. Also the 360 version will likely be the worst version since it's being outsourced.

I'm just saying if Sunset Overdrive is released next year it only strengthens the X1 respective 2014 year. Also I heard good things from the trailer, but we probably wont see more gameplay of it until E3 2014.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.