Secret Upcoming NSMBU+NSLU Bundle?

#1segagamerPosted 9/16/2013 2:48:55 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=679261

About ****ing time, Nintendo.
#2nickvd8Posted 9/16/2013 2:50:20 PM
If that bundle is only $300 like the WWHD bundle then Nintendo is gonna kill it this holiday. I think they're gonna kill it anyways but that will make it that much better.
#3segagamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 2:55:18 PM
Also, Wii Fit U announced for November in same catalog.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/09/rumour_wii_u_new_super_mario_bros_and_new_super_luigi_u_hardware_bundle_sighted
#4R_HunterPosted 9/16/2013 3:02:29 PM
Another bundle AND a series that's likely to bring back some casuals?

Welp, that's going to make Nintendoomed a bit more difficult now.

Still getting the WW bundle, but more options are always helpful.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#5BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/16/2013 3:03:42 PM
Ahhh, finally even NeoGAF is largely hyped and believes it will do well.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#6CubeTVPosted 9/16/2013 3:41:45 PM
I feel like a hypocrite from this...

I used to make fun of the Wii for silly "Wii Fit" and "Mario Bro" bundles, but after seeing how much the Wii U has suffered, I feel bad for being like that back then and now I fully support these.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#7Miyamoto_ShiggyPosted 9/16/2013 3:47:32 PM
Nintendo should bundle each and every upcoming major release with the Wii U.

A DKC bundle (of course with a banana yellow pad, for teh lulz),
MK8 bundle, A Bayonetta 2 bundle, and of course, a bundle for SM3DW.

That way, people can immediately get the console with the game they want.

I remember when the N64 came with SM64, but I wanted Golden Eye. So we had to WAIT until we had enough money for Golden Eye, when packaging it with the console would have been easier.
---
"Wait a minute. You expect us poor innocent children to climb up dangerous scaffolding and paint naked people all over a church? We'll do it!" - Yakko
#8Prince ShondronaiPosted 9/16/2013 4:02:14 PM
And here I was thinking 3D World would get a bundle. It'd just get mixed up with this one though, I'm sure.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#9Ryan SiPosted 9/16/2013 5:19:19 PM
Miyamoto_Shiggy posted...
Nintendo should bundle each and every upcoming major release with the Wii U.

A DKC bundle (of course with a banana yellow pad, for teh lulz),
MK8 bundle, A Bayonetta 2 bundle, and of course, a bundle for SM3DW.

That way, people can immediately get the console with the game they want.

I remember when the N64 came with SM64, but I wanted Golden Eye. So we had to WAIT until we had enough money for Golden Eye, when packaging it with the console would have been easier.

Way to turn people off. Believe it or not, not everyone wants a rainbow-colored console/controller with cartoon-ish grapics all over them. Just give me a bundle with the game and a regular black/white console and GamePad. I bet that Pikachu-edition N64 really told the ladies..."this guy is a real man."

I don't have kids, I'm not 8 years old, I'm an up-and-coming 26 year old. I like my electronics to look sleek and blend with the entertainment center.
---
Playing: Grand Theft Auto V (PS3), Zelda: A Link to the Past (Wii)