Which popular LPer would you want to see cover Nintendo Games?

#1DoctorRicePosted 9/16/2013 2:44:51 PM
Which popular LPer would you want to see cover Nintendo Games? - Results (60 votes)
PewDiePie
15% (9 votes)
Tobuscus
1.67% (1 votes)
UberHaxNova
5% (3 votes)
TheRadBrad
3.33% (2 votes)
TheSyndicateProject
0% (0 votes)
CaptainSparklez
1.67% (1 votes)
SeaNanners
6.67% (4 votes)
Gronkh
1.67% (1 votes)
PietSmiet
0% (0 votes)
Other (comment below)
65% (39 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It seems fairly uncommon for some of the most successful LetsPlayers to play Nintendo games. Most play exclusives and third party games on other consoles.

Would you want any of these guys to start playing Nintendo games on their channels?
#2NerdimusPrimePosted 9/16/2013 2:46:29 PM
DoctorRice posted...
It seems fairly uncommon for some of the most successful LetsPlayers to play Nintendo games. Most play exclusives and third party games on other consoles.

Would you want any of these guys to start playing Nintendo games on their channels?

Where is the "who cares?" option in your poll?
---
If you value privacy please sign here: https://optin.stopwatching.us/
#3BeanBeanKingdomPosted 9/16/2013 2:47:35 PM
Tobuscus? I don't know all of them and PewDiePie and TheRadBrad should be rocketed to another planet (the latter especially, he's such an awful player).
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4Warmonger222Posted 9/16/2013 2:48:20 PM
None of them. Most of them suck. Weve got Nintendocaprisun, Chuggaaconroy, Joshjepson, Slimkirby, Bikdiponabus, Datai, and tons more that all deserve to be way more popular than these guys, or at least more than they are now.
---
Sega is what EAin't - Crazy_Tank51 NNID: DAmieba
3DS FC: 1719-4333-5300 PM me yours if you play Luigis Mansion or Kid Icarus
#5DoctorRice(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 2:48:39 PM
NerdimusPrime posted...
DoctorRice posted...

It's the option where you don't comment.

boom
#6Enigma149Posted 9/16/2013 2:49:30 PM
DoctorRice posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
DoctorRice posted...

It's the option where you don't comment.

boom

Every good poll includes a "don't care / undecided / other" option.
---
MOS 6510 @ 1.023 MHz // MOS VIC-II 6567 // 64 kB RAM // 20 kB ROM // 3ch MOS 6581 SID // 1541 FDD // Datasette
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NN, Steam: CrimsonEnigma
#7DoctorRice(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 2:49:52 PM
Warmonger222 posted...
None of them. Most of them suck. Weve got Nintendocaprisun, Chuggaaconroy, Joshjepson, Slimkirby, Bikdiponabus, Datai, and tons more that all deserve to be way more popular than these guys, or at least more than they are now.

Yeah, most of those guys cover Nintendo exclusively, and aren't as popular. I suppose people care less about Nintendo LPs? Ah well.

BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Tobuscus? I don't know all of them and PewDiePie and TheRadBrad should be rocketed to another planet (the latter especially, he's such an awful player).

Brad is such an idiot.
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 9/16/2013 2:50:31 PM
You don't have Markiplier!? You must burn!
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#9Scarlet ArkardPosted 9/16/2013 2:50:47 PM
None, if I am interested in a game I play it myself.
---
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
#10playingrobotPosted 9/16/2013 2:59:42 PM
I will stay with PKsparkxx, Cobanermani456 and Abdallah
---
Ifyou'restupidenoughyouwillreadallthismessage