At 30fps wii u can decompress enough data to fill all its ram in one frame.

#11SinfullyvannilaPosted 9/17/2013 6:27:16 AM
kaliskonig posted...
Sinfullyvannila posted...
Did you guys know that IBM made a storage medium capable of holding one bit that is only comprised of 12 atoms?

That's actually true.

The hell does that even mean man!!! Lol

It's a "hard drive" made of 12 atoms. Its storage capacity is one bit.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch
#12Infinity8378(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 7:21:56 AM(edited)
Woops i did the math wrong its really 96/11^15/4 bytes ( i don't feel like writing all the digits)

32.25 terrabytes
#13cmincPosted 9/17/2013 7:00:41 AM
I was watching ancient aliens on the history channel and learned that you could fit enough terrabytes of data to effectively compress the entirety of mankinds recorded history--all of it--into one crystal the size of a skull.

Then i wept for a future that will end up like the past, decided i couldnt do anything about it and then elected to talk some more smack at w101.
---
---
#14EoinPosted 9/17/2013 7:14:48 AM
rayneotacon posted...
And translated into English, that means...

This particular topic creator really likes posting complete nonsense that looks, to people perhaps unfamiliar with computers, like it might be technical. You can find examples of his worthless topics all across GameFAQs, lots of them on the Wii U board. It's a bit sad really - it's like he very much wants to be viewed as some kind of technical expert without having to go through the hassle of actually knowing anything.
#15Rival_Blue_1999Posted 9/17/2013 8:01:09 AM
Infinity8378 posted...
Woops i did the math wrong its really 96/11^15/4 bytes ( i don't feel like writing all the digits)

32.25 terrabytes

We still have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
---
Nintendo Network: Jon_14
#16EoinPosted 9/17/2013 8:09:03 AM
Rival_Blue_1999 posted...
We still have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Don't worry, neither does he.
#17kaliskonigPosted 9/17/2013 2:52:20 PM(edited)
AKC12 posted...
kaliskonig posted...
Did you guys know that IBM made a storage medium capable of holding one bit that is only comprised of 12 atoms?

That's actually true.

I think TC's statement makes no sense at all, but it's sad you don't understand "holding one bit that is comprised of just 12 atoms".

The terminology is simple enough. As far as it being used when describing specific functions of electronics...I think that is a pretty common thing people would not completely understand. Thinking otherwise is whats sad really. Or maybe just the way you worded it made your statement go over my head.
#18kaliskonigPosted 9/17/2013 2:51:26 PM
kaliskonig posted...

That's actually true.

It's a "hard drive" made of 12 atoms. Its storage capacity is one bit.

This I perfectly understood.
#19chubbychaserPosted 9/17/2013 3:06:28 PM
A stumbling first step would die for a grapefruit!
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#20DTY3Posted 9/17/2013 5:24:16 PM
AKC12 posted...
kaliskonig posted...

That's actually true.

I think TC's statement makes no sense at all, but it's sad you don't understand "holding one bit that is comprised of just 12 atoms".

This.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.