Any details on Wii U Super Mario bundle? Should I wait?

#1sonicrockPosted 9/17/2013 10:30:19 AM
Lately I've been thinking of purchasing a wii u, especially with the price cut coming in a few days. I recently heard the rumor of a Wii U super mario bundle. Too be honest I'd rather have Mario over WWHD. Does anyone have any details on this bundle? Should I wait?

One reason why I might just go with the WW bundle is because target has has the buy 2 games get 1 free deal next week.
---
PSN: punkDbass
#2DarenDFPosted 9/17/2013 10:37:07 AM(edited)
I have the WW bundle and its fairly nice. The Super mario bundle is supposed to come with New Super Mario brothers U and Luigi U. I don't know if it's stylized or anything like how the zelda bundles gamepad was. I only saw one of the pictures floating around of it in an ad. If your interested in Wind Waker any and their are games out you want. Getting the zelda bundle and doing targets deal isn't bad. Just depends on how you feel about waiting, and if you'd just prefer having the mario bundle.
---
Remember, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die.
I am Shiva World Destroyer!
#3sonicrock(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 8:04:24 AM
I guess id prefer the super mario bundle, but I'm not sure its even a real thing, it's only a rumor right now.

Does anyone else have any details on the super mario bundle? I suppose I could just do the buy 2 get 1 free deal at target and get a wii u eventually.. but that suck having wii u games sitting in front of me that I cant play lol
---
PSN: punkDbass
#4shanafanPosted 9/18/2013 8:10:14 AM
sonicrock posted...
I guess id prefer the super mario bundle, but I'm not sure its even a real thing, it's only a rumor right now.

Does anyone else have any details on the super mario bundle? I suppose I could just do the buy 2 get 1 free deal at target and get a wii u eventually.. but that suck having wii u games sitting in front of me that I cant play lol

Just the leaked ad that came out. It looks legit.. hmm
---
XBL / PSN / Wii U : shanafan
Wii Friend Code: 8542 2842 2512 6271
#5PedrotacopacoPosted 9/18/2013 10:27:13 AM
DarenDF posted...
I have the WW bundle and its fairly nice.

Wat
#6segagamerPosted 9/18/2013 10:34:43 AM
TC, if you wait for the Mario Bundle, you will have to wait at least 1 or more months.

I would recommend getting the Wind Waker Bundle, then get the Mario games from eBay for cheap.
#7Emerald_MeliosPosted 9/20/2013 10:03:02 AM
shanafan posted...
sonicrock posted...

Just the leaked ad that came out. It looks legit.. hmm

It was clearly from a European market, so is this just there or will it be out in Japan and North America?