Do you agree with the high review sxores WWHD is getting?

#11TalentedMPosted 9/17/2013 9:15:30 PM
It was a great game then, it will be a great game now.

I don't see the problem with it. They fine tuned almost everything wrong with the original, boosted the graphics and gave it a few new features.

Why wouldn't someone agree with it? Does it being the same game somehow negate everything else about it?
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#12R_HunterPosted 9/17/2013 9:15:41 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Sure. The original was good, and regardless to how much people here like to tell themselves its a remake, we all know WWHD is just a reskin. So for that reason, it should still be good.

This. WW was excellent, so improving the visuals, which were already great as well pretty much means that it's as close to perfect as any Zelda can hope to get to be.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#13Cyb0rg_RaidenPosted 9/17/2013 10:09:04 PM
I already considered WW on the Gamecube to be absolutely amazing and a very unforgettable experience for a Zelda game despite the hate it got.

So having said that I can definitely agree with all these high scores if this HD version manages to make something that was amazing even better.
#14mikebrand83Posted 9/18/2013 2:16:16 AM
Where's the "Didn't care about scores before, why should I care about them now?" option? If there's anything I want to know about the opinions of reviewers towards games, including separating any objective facts from bias, I'd just go and read the reviews myself.

... But I suppose it's pretty much a prerequisite for threads like this to rely on false dilemma.
#15T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 9/18/2013 3:44:58 AM
mikebrand83 posted...
Where's the "Didn't care about scores before, why should I care about them now?" option? If there's anything I want to know about the opinions of reviewers towards games, including separating any objective facts from bias, I'd just go and read the reviews myself.

... But I suppose it's pretty much a prerequisite for threads like this to rely on false dilemma.

You can agree or disagree with a score while still not caring. But please try more to look like a hipster.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
http://userstyles.org/styles/88555/gamefaqs-v13-revamp V13 Userstyle for a better site look
#16mcsmellingtonPosted 9/18/2013 3:47:41 AM
Personally I like Wind Waker, but it's not more than an 8/10 for me. The minor additions and prettier graphics aren't enough to boost it any higher.
---
GT: McPoo Friend Code: 0146-9590-6349
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#17nonexistingheroPosted 9/18/2013 4:15:31 AM
8.0 sn't exactly high... although I do think the game deserves 90+ scores more than just about any 90+ rated game released recently. Same goes for TW101. The best games that came out in recent years usually don't even average out on 85%.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#18AwayFromHerePosted 9/18/2013 4:20:08 AM
I miss the days when everybody hated Wind Waker.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.