Until Iwata is gone, we need to stop thinking Nintendo is going to buy anything

#31SychinLegacyPosted 9/17/2013 10:22:39 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
Wow, dude. Just wow. I already mentioned why they aren't relevant, your selective hearing chose not to acknowledge it. Iwata forever!

lol, selective hearing.....on a text forum....

Deflecting time I guess. If that was supposed to be funny, I'm not really amused given the lack of reasonable retorts in this topic.

This topic will probably die before 40 responses, just because when dealing with the truth, there's not much to argue about is there.

Your opinion =/= the truth. All you provided is your assumptions based on no real considering you don't work for nintendo.

This thread has been nothing but a poorly disguised "my opinion is right yours are all wrong I know better than you" topic. Save yourself the trouble and just stop.
#32VyersPosted 9/17/2013 10:29:59 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Monolith and Retro were bought under Iwata...

Yes, but those are old news, long before the hayday of Wii and DS. Look at what Iwata is responsible for:

Lack of content on 3DS. Lack of content on Wii U. Retro not having enough investment, Camelot not having enough investment. Western first party development investment lower than N64 era. Japanese pubs and devs being worse off now than ever before, yet Nintendo not willing to pull any triggers. Premium priced casual software. Total ignorance regarding online connectivity and investment.

Iwata's responsible for GameCube.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#33HayashiTakaraPosted 9/17/2013 10:32:05 PM
Vyers posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Monolith and Retro were bought under Iwata...

Yes, but those are old news, long before the hayday of Wii and DS. Look at what Iwata is responsible for:

Lack of content on 3DS. Lack of content on Wii U. Retro not having enough investment, Camelot not having enough investment. Western first party development investment lower than N64 era. Japanese pubs and devs being worse off now than ever before, yet Nintendo not willing to pull any triggers. Premium priced casual software. Total ignorance regarding online connectivity and investment.

Iwata's responsible for GameCube.

Actually he wasn't, Yamauchi was... Iwata was made President and CEO roughly midway through the GCN life cycle.